Arizona 18 Wheeler Accidents
In Arizona, the sheer amount of 18 wheeler traffic on our interstates, in our cities, and throughout our towns can be overwhelming. The potential danger and damage these vehicles can create if involved in an accident is significant. If you or one of your loved ones has experienced a truck accident in Arizona, we want you to know that we empathize with your pain and the immense turmoil your family is facing. Our law firm also wants to assure you that you have the right to justice and the right to compensation for you and your family. Arizona Attorney Jesse Guerra is ready and able to guide you to receive the settlement you deserve.How Many Deaths and Injuries Occur from 18 Wheeler Accidents?
According to the statistics compiled by ADOT in 2019, there were 129,750 vehicle accidents on Arizona roadways. Of those accidents, unfortunately 911 were fatal, and 36,926 injuries occurred. The vast majority of the accidents took place within our large cities, numbering 114,457 and resulting in 556 deaths; while a smaller, yet still unfortunate, number took place in rural areas, numbering 15,293 and resulting in 355 deaths.
Many of these accidents, both fatal and injury-inducing, are caused by 18 wheelers and warrant the hiring of Arizona 18 Wheeler accident attorneys.Common Types of 18 Wheeler Accident Injuries
- Head Trauma
- 18 wheeler accidents generate a lot of force and can easily create an impact to the head. Such an impact can lead to many different, some quite severe, conditions. An impact to the head is dangerous and should always be treated with caution and serious consideration.
- During an accident, a person’s body can be roughly jerked, which can cause trauma to the back and neck. The pain involved with this trauma should also be treated seriously as it may indicate severe damage to parts of the body.
- Bone Fractures
- Often in accidents, the intense impact can cause bone fractures. Extremely painful and requiring long-term care, bone fractures are not always visible to the eye. Any kind of severe skeletal pain should be addressed with a medical physician.
- Emotional Distress
- Undergoing the terrible event of an 18 wheeler accident can sometimes cause serious emotional distress. An accident is a traumatic event, and its effects can stay with someone emotionally for a long period of time. This emotional distress can affect a person’s relationships, their performance at work, and their overall mental health.
18 wheeler drivers are often liable when accidents happen. An 18 wheeler driver may be liable, and a lawyer may be necessary, if the driver commits one of several errors.
- Often a truck accident in Arizona can occur when the driver is negligent, such as changing lanes without checking their blind spot or failing to keep an adequate distance from the car in front of them.
- Another common error a driver can be liable for is instances of distracted driving or driving while tired. As the driver of a large, heavy vehicle, they bear the responsibility and liability to operate that vehicle safely, and if they fail to do so, a person deserves the representation of an attorney.
An 18 wheeler accident is a devastating event, affecting both those involved and their families. In this time of turmoil, Arizona 18 wheeler accident attorney Jesse Guerra is here to help. The law firm of Carabin Shaw offers a free consultation, which will ensure that you understand your case and options before making a decision.
Contact us today toll free at 1-800-555-0101, and we will help lead you on your way to justice and the compensation you deserve!