Arizona Sexual Abuse Attorneys for Daycare and Childcare Injuries
Daycare sexual abuse is a violation of the most basic trust children place in their caretakers and parents place in the childcare employees they entrust with their children’s wellbeing every day. This violation can result in lifelong emotional trauma for both the child and their immediate family.
To help victims and families, Arizona law allows the legal guardians of child daycare abuse victims to file a child injury claim against abusive daycare employees. With the help of an Arizona sexual abuse attorney for daycare and childcare injuries, parents can file a daycare injury lawsuit to seek financial compensation for their child’s abuse.Injuries Suffered by Victims of Daycare Sexual Abuse
What damages can be included in a daycare injury lawsuit? Determining what damages you are eligible to claim is one of the most important tasks of a child injury attorney.
Some damages commonly claimed in child sexual abuse lawsuits include:
- Physical injuries (such as genital bruising/bleeding)
- Contraction of sexually transmitted diseases as a result of daycare abuse
- Development of severe depression and/or anxiety
- Long-term trauma
- Medical bills
- Child and/or family therapy co-pays
Whatever the extent of your family’s physical, financial, and emotional damages caused by daycare sexual abuse, you have the right to seek fair compensation. Without a qualified attorney on your side, however, you may not see the financial justice your family deserves.Should You Hire a Child Care Injury Attorney in Arizona?
Parents and guardians, understandably, want to do everything they can to protect the best interests of their child in the aftermath of daycare sexual abuse. However, the reality is that parents generally do not have the requisite legal knowledge or practical experience to successfully negotiate a child injury settlement. Instead, it is often in the best interests of your child to hire an experienced personal injury attorney in order to ensure that abusive daycare employees are held accountable for their crimes.
Some of the most important reasons to seek quality legal representation for your child injury claim include:
- Establishing liability for Arizona daycare sexual abuse is crucial if you are to win your case. An attorney has the resources to investigate the details of your child’s abuse and hold abusive childcare workers and negligent daycare facilities accountable.
- Attorneys will help you to compile a child injury claim that contains the full extent of the physical, emotional, and financial losses your family has suffered.
- Your attorney will ensure opposing counsel do not take advantage of your lack of legal expertise to cheat your child of the justice they deserve.
- The aftermath of daycare sexual abuse is an emotionally trying time for victims and families alike. Hiring a skilled lawyer will free up your mental and emotional energy to focus on what really matters: helping your child heal from their physical and psychological injuries.
Finding the right child injury attorney is the most important factor in the success of your daycare injury claim. If you are looking for quality representation for your child injury lawsuit, the personal injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw can help.
What sets the firm of Carabin Shaw apart from other personal injury attorneys serving Arizona?
Our child injury lawyers are proud to offer clients:
- Three decades of experience representing sexual abuse victims
- Contingent-fee structures
- English and Spanish-speaking attorneys and staff
- Office staff available 24/7
- An individualized “client-first” philosophy
- Our dedication, respect, and care
Would you like to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation case review with an experienced child care injury attorney in Arizona? To schedule your free case review, call our office toll-free today at 800-862-1260. We would be honored to represent your family as you seek justice for daycare sexual abuse in Arizona.