Jesse E. Guerra, Jr.
Carabin Shaw Attorney Jesse E. Guerra Jr., a recognized pool and water safety expert, once served as legal counsel for the National Drowning Prevention Association. In addition, he was chosen to assist the Consumer Safety Commission with the creation of programs for drowning prevention. Mr. Guerra specializes in swimming pool injuries, wrongful deaths and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Mr. Guerra is known as the "go to" nationwide swimming pool accident lawyer. He also assists the firm in complex family law litigation and is a certified mediator.
J.D., Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
B.S., The University of Texas at Austin
U.T., Austin College of Law Mediation Certification
Texas Southern District Federal Court
U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
Illinois State Courts
Arizona State Courts
Texas Bar Association
Corpus Christi Bar Association
San Antonio Bar Association
Texas Trial Lawyers Association
San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
Illinois Bar Association
Arizona Bar Association
National Drowning Prevention Association, Legal Counsel
- 2009 Extraordinary Minority Lawyer by Texas Lawyer Magazine
- Alan A. Matheson Service Award-ASU College of Law
- Order of the Barristers-ASU College of Law
- In 2009, "Texas Lawyer Magazine" selected Jesse as one of 25 attorneys to represent the title, "Extraordinary Minority Lawyer". This prestigious award is only given once every five years.
- Outstanding Alumnus Award (Arizona State University's Law School for the class of 2006.
- Alan A. Matheson Award for his service to the law school (Arizona State University School of Law)