Trust a Truck Accident Attorney After an 18 Wheeler Crash
Have you or a loved one been injured in a truck accident in Arizona? Have you incurred financial debt from medical care and injuries suffered in the crash? Are you facing a major change in life or loss of future wages due to your injuries? Victims of truck accidents often suffer major physical, emotional, and financial damages.
If this describes you or your loved one, you may benefit from consulting a lawyer to learn more about your options. Many accident victims do not realize they are eligible to file a personal injury suit.What Can an Arizona Accident Lawyer Do for Me?
The services of a qualified 18-wheeler accident attorney serving Arizona can make all the difference in your personal injury claim. Some of the many ways these accident attorneys can help you and your family include:
- Helping you determine if you have an eligible personal injury case
- Perhaps you are unsure if your truck accident is eligible for financial compensation. Before filing a suit, a consultation with a qualified attorney will help you to determine if your accident qualifies.
- Free initial consultation
- Many accident lawyers provide free initial consultations. We know you have the option of many potential lawyers, so we want you to be sure that you find the right fit for your personal injury claim.
- Knowledge of the intricacies of truck accident law
- Accident law can be incredibly complex; in order for a plaintiff to receive financial compensation, questions of negligence and fault must be proven without a doubt. Accident lawyers specializing in truck collisions will most likely have represented tens, even hundreds, of accident victims and their families just like you.
- Contingent-fee contracts
- Many families are hesitant to seek legal representation for fear of incurring further debt. However, qualified attorneys operate on contingent-fee contracts, meaning their legal fees are contingent upon their winning you a financial settlement.
- Once you have your financial settlement, they will accept a fair percentage as compensation for their services. Note: beware accident attorneys who charge you large fees upfront.
- Larger financial settlements
- Plaintiffs who enlist the services of qualified accident lawyers statistically receive much larger financial settlements than those who represent themselves.
- Individualized care and attention
- A qualified accident lawyer will devote time and attention to each of their clients. Most lawyers will not take on new clients if they do not have the time to devote to them, but it always helps to ask what their current caseload looks like.
- Freedom from exhausting legal proceedings
- You and your family are already suffering from the physical and emotional effects of your accident; the last thing you need is to be burdened with complicated and lengthy legal proceedings. Hiring an accident lawyer means enlisting a professional who will take over the responsibility of representing your best interests in settlement negotiations or court.
A trucking accident can bring many hardships upon a family; it can be difficult to know what to do when facing enormous emotional and financial burdens. Trust a truck accident attorney after an 18-wheeler crash; they will handle the legal complexities of settlement negotiations while you focus on healing.Why Arizona Attorney Jesse Guerra?
If you and your family are seeking the services of an 18-wheeler accident attorney serving Arizona, consider experienced Carabin Shaw attorney Jesse Guerra. Arizona attorney Jesse Guerra has served truck accident victims and their families with dedication and pride for years.
Contact our offices toll-free today at 1-800-555-0101 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation. Mr. Guerra’s determination and expertise have earned him a reputation as one of the foremost Arizona accident lawyers around—we know you and your family will be satisfied with his representation.