After family immigration, employment immigration is the next most requested way to gain residence. An experienced immigration lawyer can help.
Our Law Firm can assist organizations, corporations & governmental clients in obtaining permanent work related visas. Our law firm has a thorough understanding of the new PERM procedures and can help.
Permanent employment visas are:
- EB-1 – highly skilled and internationally recognized in field.
- EB-2 – possessing advanced degrees in field.
- EB-3 – degreed persons needing at least 2 years experience in their field to fill position.
- EB-4 – workers that fall into one of the several itemized categories.
Foreign nationals will need to provide proof of skills and degrees for the specific visa requested as well as obtaining labor certification. Contact our law firm for help with the labor certification and visa petitions.Non-Immigration Visas
We also can assist employers and foreign nationals seeking time restricted work related visas. We can help assist those legally present in the US extend their visas or change status. Contact our immigration lawyer to help make your immigration as smooth as possible.
Non-immigration visas include:
- H-1B visas - specialty occupations (fashion models, department of defense, etc.)
- O visas - individuals with extraordinary ability in: arts, science, education, business, or athletics
- E visa - treaty traders, and investors
- TN visas – work visa for Canadians and Mexican nationals
- P visas – athletes, performing artists
- L-1 visas - executives and managers, or employees with specialized training
Contact the offices of Carabin Shaw today for in depth information on your specific immigration needs. Call 800-862-1260.