What Sets Us Apart From Other Texas Law Firms
- Carabin Shaw Law Firm has Offices across the State of Texas
- We offer weekend appointments for the convenience
- Free telephone consultations save prospective clients time and money.
- Free office consultations by appointment where appropriate to obtain details and discuss handling of case.
- Finally, for our business clients, we understand business, and not just immigration.
We Work for You
Are you ready to bring your fiancée, spouse, or family to the United States?
Whether you are applying for a fiancé visa, marriage visa, alien relative visa, investor or other visa for the first time or reapplying after an initial denial; the immigration application process can be long, frustrating, and filled with complex requirements.
Businesses and Businessmen face similar issues when hiring or expanding internationally, as do those seeking investor or intra-company transfer visas.
Applications are often denied due to errors or omissions. If you’re concerned about getting bogged down in paperwork, concerned about the complicated requirements, or frustrated by the slow progress, it’s time to enlist help from someone who knows the immigration laws and regulations.
To speed up the process of obtaining permission to move to the U.S., to gain the right to live or study in the U.S., or to get permission to work in the U.S. as an investor or through one of the many types of work visas, you need a good attorney on your side.
Our sound legal advice will cut through the red tape and help ensure a smooth processing of your case. Our immigration law clients include individuals, families, investors, entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized businesses, and international corporations.
- Fiancées of U.S. citizens are allowed to immigrate based on certain requirements. After you have met your alien fiancée in person and made the decision to marry, we'll help you make the arrangements and ensure that all necessary conditions are met. We share your desire for a quick and hassle-free reunion with your fiancée in the U.S.
- Spouses of U.S. citizens and permanent residents are allowed to immigrate if they meet certain conditions. We'll help you through the immigration process and verify that all necessary conditions are met to bring your family together as quickly as possible.
- If you have married an alien who came to the United States legally, we can help you obtain a green card and work permit for your spouse. There are many rules about who is and who is not eligible to file for adjustment of status (get a green card), and we will discuss those rules with you and determine whether or not you are eligible to apply.
- For clients who wish to live in the U.S. under a work permit or student visa, or through the myriad of other types of temporary visas, we can help arrange permission for temporary residence.
- We work with international companies that are interested in expanding their operations into the U.S. We can help with both the business and immigration needs of such companies.
- If you are a skilled worker, entrepreneur, investor, or wish to achieve permanent residence based on a family sponsorship, our immigration attorneys can help to facilitate your green card application.
- Are you a permanent resident seeking to apply for U.S. citizenship? Our immigration attorneys help simplify the process of changing your citizenship status.
Call us and speak with an immigration lawyer and if appropriate, schedule a no obligation office consultation. Call 1.800.862.1260 or in San Antonio, Texas call 210.222.2288.
We are very glad we called Carabin Shaw after our accident. We now recommend them to everyone. Griselda S.
You want Carabin Shaw on your side after an accident. They were excellent. Valerie S.
In our opinion, no one is better, Carabin Shaw is the Law Firm you want on your side after an accident. Amanda G.
The attorneys and staff went out of their way to help us after our accident. Thank you Carabin Shaw. Melinda F.
We did our research after our accident and chose Carabin Shaw. They were great. Highly recommend. Joel Y.