Burn Injury Lawyers Serving Aurora Colorado
Are you or a family member one of the thousands of victims of severe burns in the Aurora CO area? If so, you have likely lost thousands of dollars in medical treatments as well as suffering immense pain from your burns; for example, the American Burn Association estimates that burn victims incur an average of $780,000 of debt after a severe burn. While it may seem that you have few options, the Colorado lawyers at Carabin Shaw can help you to make a plan to receive fair compensation for your physical, financial, and emotional losses.
If you would like to learn more about Colorado personal injury attorneys, consider the information below. However, as always, it is advisable to contact a qualified injury attorney before taking legal action.Should I Hire an Aurora Burn Injury Attorney?
If you have suffered a severe burn, you may be considering filing a burn injury lawsuit to seek compensation for your injury. While it is within your legal rights to represent yourself in a burn injury claim, it is in your best interest to hire quality representation to protect your best interests in settlement negotiations.
Statistically, burn victims who are represented by quality personal injury attorneys receive much higher financial settlements and avoid being taken advantage of by predatory insurance companies or opposing counsel.
Still unsure if you should seek representation? You might consider hiring a burn injury attorney if:
- There is difficulty establishing liability for your injuries
- Multiple parties were responsible for your burn injuries
- Your injuries were caused by the gross negligence of an individual, corporation, or other entity
- You suffered a workplace burn injury caused by a coworker or third party (NOT your employer)
In short, most burn injury lawsuits will require you to seek quality representation in order for you to receive fair compensation. However, what constitutes “quality representation,” and how can you find it?What Should I Look For in an Aurora Personal Injury Attorney?
Choosing the right personal injury lawyer is the first and most important step you will take towards fair compensation for your burn injury, therefore, burn victims and their families should be aware of what qualities to search for in a personal injury lawyer.. A qualified burn injury attorney should:
- Specialize in Colorado burn injury law
- Have prior experience representing burn victims like you
- Put you in contact with satisfied previous clients
- Have the requisite time and energy to devote to your burn injury claim
- Treat you with the respect you deserve
Most reputable law firms offer no-obligation initial consultations, so feel free to continue your search if the first attorney you contact isn’t a good fit for your claim. After all, your burn injury attorney’s first duty is to best serve your needs so you win the justice you deserve.Contact the Colorado Lawyers at Carabin Shaw
If you are searching for burn injury lawyers serving Aurora Colorado, the firm of Carabin Shaw can help match you with a highly experienced personal injury attorney to represent your burn injury lawsuit. For decades, we have been the foremost option for those seeking representation in the Aurora CO area.
Our Aurora burn injury attorneys:
- Are specialized in burn injury law
- Have represented accident victims like you for nearly three decades
- Offer clients the option of contingent-fee contract (so you won’t pay a dime until your settlement is won!)
- Devote our full attention to each and every one of our clients
- Approach every personal injury lawsuit with a “client-first” approach
We would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your specific burn injury claim. To schedule your no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation with the Aurora personal injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw, call our office toll-free at 800-862-1260.