Commercial Truck Accident Hot Spots in Monahans, Texas
Have you been injured in an 18 wheeler accident in Monahans? Are you looking for Monahans commercial truck accident attorneys to represent your injured or lost loved one? Are you overwhelmed by the emotional and practical aftermath of the collision? Many residents and families of Monahans, Texas who have been injured or had loved ones killed in an 18-wheeler accident have successfully sought compensation for damages with the help of a qualified accident lawyer.
An 18-wheeler collision can be potentially life-shattering, and it can also be difficult to know where to begin picking up the pieces. Damages sustained in a commercial trucking accident can range from fatalities and severe injuries to long-term financial and emotional burdens. Monahans accident attorneys can help you to prepare a step-by-step plan for seeking compensation for your injuries so you can focus on the important things.What Are the Commercial Truck Accident Hot Spots in Monahans, Texas You Need To Know About?
Most of the commercial truck accident hot spots in Monahans, Texas occur near heavily trafficked freeways like IH-20. Following is a list of commercial truck accidents in Monahans that occurred near these hot spots:
- FM 1233 near Monahans: the driver of an 18-wheeler rounded a corner too quickly and struck the driver of a pickup truck, Mr. Jose Adame. Mr. Adame was tragically killed as a result of the collision.
- Intersection of HWY 18 and State Loop 464: 25-year-old Dalton George was struck by an 18-wheeler when the driver failed to yield the right of way. Mr. George tragically passed away at Ward Memorial Hospital.
- Intersection of IH 20 and East Loop 338: 54-year-old Genoveva Hernadez veered into the lane of an oncoming 18-wheeler. She was transported to the hospital and sadly succumbed to her injuries.
- Loop 464: the driver of an 18-wheeler unsafely stopped his vehicle on train tracks. The train, unable to stop, collided into the vehicle.
- IH 20 service road: 26-year-old Addantrae Romar was tragically killed when he swerved in front of an oncoming 18-wheeler truck. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
In all but two of these cases, the collision was caused due to the negligence of the commercial truck driver, meaning the families of the victims of these collisions were entitled to seek compensation for wrongful death or injury. It is also worth noting that in all of these cases, no matter what party was at fault, the driver of the 18-wheeler suffered non-life-threatening injuries. The huge difference in size and weight between your car and an 18-wheeler means that in any given commercial trucking accident, the civilian driver is likely to bear most of the weight of the damages.
Wherever your 18-wheeler accident occurred in Monahans, Texas, it is important that you contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Keep a careful record of where the accident occurred and the exact time. What were the conditions surrounding the crash? Do you have any reason to suspect the accident was caused due to negligence on the part of the truck driver? This is all crucial information to relay to your attorney in order to put together the most detailed accident claim possible.Contact The Monahans Commercial Truck Accident Attorneys at Carabin Shaw
If you or a loved one have been injured in an 18 wheeler accident in Monahans, contact the Monahans accident attorneys at Carabin Shaw. Call toll-free today at 1-800-862-1260 or 432-620-0544for an initial no-cost, no-obligation consultation with an experienced accident attorney. In order to reduce exposure to the novel coronavirus, we are now offering video conferencing options in addition to our normal options. We proudly represent our Texas community. We pledge to fight for your right to financial compensation for your truck accident injuries.