Daycare Sexual Abuse Attorneys Serving Victoria Tx
If your child has suffered inappropriate touching while at daycare, you are not alone. The Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas served 61, 891 children who suffered abuse in 2020 alone. Of this number, 66% suffered sexual abuse specifically. The Center estimates that approximately one of ten children will suffer this form of abuse before their tenth birthday.
While the majority of child sexual assaults occur near the home, there are a significant number of child sexual abuse cases that involve improper touching at a daycare. If your child has suffered this abuse in a Victoria Texas child care facility, contact a qualified personal injury attorney as soon as possible to learn more about your options.An Experienced Personal Victoria Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Learning of your child’s sexual abuse at the hands of a trusted daycare worker is a traumatic event for any family. The psychological and physical scars caused by this breach of trust can leave long-lasting damage.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of the child who has suffered sexual abuse, you have the right to seek legal accountability. Parents deserve to be empowered with legal options, but they may have questions like:
- Can I sufficiently prove fault for my child’s abuse?
- Should I press civil or criminal charges?
- If I seek a financial settlement, what damages can I claim?
- How can I seek help for my child and ensure the abuser does not continue to cause harm?
- When should I begin the filing process?
- Can I afford to hire legal representation for my claim?
If you find yourself searching for help in the aftermath of daycare sexual abuse, hiring an experienced daycare sexual abuse attorney serving Victoria Tx who has represented similar cases can make the legal process simple. Look for personal injury attorneys with proven track records of winning large settlements for their clients and specialty practice areas relevant to your claim.
While there is no statute of limitations on the sexual assault of a child in the state of Texas, it is still important to begin filing your claim as soon as possible to stand the best chance of winning your case. To do so, contact the team of experienced personal injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw to take the first steps towards legal, financial, and emotional justice for your child’s trauma.No-Cost, No-Obligation Initial Consultation With a Carabin Shaw Attorney
For nearly thirty years, the Victoria Tx personal injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw have dedicated our passion and skills to representing the best interests of Texas families. If you would like to learn more about our services or see if our attorneys are the right fit for your claim, Carabin Shaw offers completely free case reviews to new clients searching for representation for their injury claim.
During your case review, our Victoria child sexual abuse attorneys will:
- Review any details regarding your child’s abuse (either direct accounts or medical records)
- Answer your questions regarding Texas’ child abuse laws
- Determine the extent of psychological, physical, and financial damages
- Provide an overview of their plan for your child sexual abuse lawsuit
- Discuss our contingent-fee pay structure
- Inform you of further resources
- Schedule a follow-up meeting to further discuss your case
- Treat you and your family with the respect you deserve
Our main job as your personal injury lawyers is to help you seek the justice you deserve. We are committed to providing the best service and legal representation statewide.
Additionally, our English and Spanish-speaking staff are on call 24/7 to answer your questions and concerns. To schedule your case review with the Victoria Tx personal injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw, call our office toll-free at 800-862-1260.