Help for Brownsville Burn Victims
Of the top twenty major employers in Brownsville, Texas, six are manufacturing entities. Because workers in manufacturing are more likely to sustain burn injuries during the course of their employment, the city of Brownsville sees its fair share of workplace burn injuries.
Additionally, the Brownsville Fire Department answers hundreds of house calls every year for domestic fires and explosions. These victims suffer burn injuries ranging from surface-level blistering to permanent nerve and muscle damage.
Household and workplace burn injuries are devastating for local families. They may be saddled with immense debt, long-term disability, or even the loss of a loved one. It is understandable that in the aftermath of a burn accident, many victims lose hope of seeing justice for their injuries. However, contacting a personal injury attorney in Brownsville can provide burn victims with options. According to Texas law, victims of burn injuries must file a personal injury claim within two years of the date of injury, so contact a qualified attorney as soon as possible.Have You Suffered These Losses After a Burn Accident?
If you have been injured in a fire or explosion, you know firsthand the physical, financial, and emotional tolls of severe burn injuries.
Some common losses burn victims suffer include:
- Nerve and muscle damage
- Joint scarring
- Cardiac arrest
- Cost of reconstructive surgery
- Cost of physical therapy
- Severe disfigurement
- Extensive stays in hospital burn unit
- Loss of mobility
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of wage-earning ability
No matter what you’ve lost after a burn accident, a qualified burn injury lawyer serving Brownsville can help you file a burn injury lawsuit and seek compensation for your damages.
A fair burn injury settlement will cover the full cost of your medical bills, loss of wages, emotional trauma, and any future complications related to your injury. For this reason, it is important that you choose an attorney with the knowledge, skills, and resources to successfully represent your claim.The Texas Burn Injury Attorneys at Carabin Shaw Can Help
If you are searching for a world-class firm representing South Texas, consider the firm of Carabin Shaw. At Carabin Shaw, we treat burn victims and their families with care and respect. Our attorneys have a passion for protecting the best interests Texan families from predatory insurance companies. For decades, Carabin Shaw personal injury attorneys in Brownsville have provided victims with the best legal representation in South Texas.
If you choose to work with the Texas burn injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw, we can guarantee that:
- Victims will be provided an attorney with specialty practice areas in personal injury law
- Your Carabin Shaw burn injury lawyer will have a wealth of experience negotiating financial settlements
- We apply a “client-first” approach from consultation to the courtroom; your interests will always be the top priority
- Clients will have the option of working with one of our experienced bilingual personal injury lawyers
- We will alway offer contingent-fee contracts to help families afford the representation they need
- We will work tirelessly to investigate the details of your accident in order to built the strongest burn injury claim
- All new clients can take advantage of our no-cost, no-obligation case reviews
- We will do everything in our power to provide help for Brownsville burn victims
If you are interested in learning more about how Carabin Shaw can help you seek compensation for your burn injuries, contact us today!
If you would like to schedule your free consultation with the Carabin Shaw burn injury lawyers serving Brownsville, call our office toll-free at 800-862-1260 or fill out our online form. We would be honored to represent you and your family.