Hill Country Driver Negligence
Boerne, Comfort, Kerrville, Bandera, Fredericksburg, Junction, Marble Falls, Johnson City, Blanco and all Across the Texas Hill Country.
We will come to you after an accident, we are here to help you.CALL US AT: 800-862-1260 or 210-222-2288
The Texas Hill Country is one of the most beautiful areas in Texas. Given this, it is no surprise that motorcyclists are frequently features on Hill Country roads - enjoying the scenery while riding in the open air. From Boerne, Comfort, Kerrville, Bandera, Fredericksburg, Junction, Marble Falls, Johnson City, Blanco and elsewhere, our roads are a favorite area for motorcycle enthusiasts. But what happens when Hill Country motorcycle accidents occur? More specifically, what happens when Hill Country driver negligence results in injury and/or damages? This is a great question for one of the expert attorneys at Carabin & Shaw.
The unfortunate reality is that motorcycle accidents usually can have very tragic consequences. Head injuries, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, paralysis, and death are just some of the issues that might result from Hill Country driver negligence. Likewise, the motorcycle itself can be completely totalled in accidents that may not have even resulted in any physical, bodily injury. Luckily, if you need a Hill Country motorcycle driver negligence lawyer, Carabin & Shaw is here to help. Our lawyers will even come to you after an accident. The fact of the matter is that we are here to help you, and have experts throughout the Hill Country area.
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver, please contact the attorneys of Carabin & Shaw to help you today. Our lawyers have represented individuals injured because of Hill Country driver negligence for a variety of reasons. Some examples of this being:
- In the event of a driver changing lanes into a motorcycle. The fact of the matter is that too many drivers on the streets these days do not look before changing lanes. This can be deadly for motorcyclists.
- In the event of a driver turning onto a street in front of a motorcycle and causing an accident. Whether it be by directly hitting the motorcyclist or forcing the motorcyclist off the road or into another lane of traffic, the driver in question has created a dangerous situation due to negligence.
- When a driver hits a motorcycle in an intersection, it is often due to reckless driving habits (i.e. running a light, not looking both ways before continuing from a stop or yield, etc). T-bones are already deadly situations for enclosed automobiles; for motorcyclists these situations are especially dangerous.
- Our laws and state marketing campaigns against ‘Drunk Driving’ make it apparent that to drink and drive is a deadly matter, yet people still do it. When this happens, motorcyclists can find themselves severely injured.
- Though it has not been around as long as drunk driving, texting and driving can be just as deadly. If you have been involved in an incident wherein the driver was texting and driving, Carabin & Shaw is here to help.
- Though society likes to depict motorcyclists as speed-demons, the harsh reality is that speeding cars & trucks can be fatal to motorcyclists.
- Distracted driving as a whole can cause extreme bodily injury or property damage to motorcyclists.
- Incidents involving drivers that are fatigued are likewise another instance wherein a motorcyclist should seek legal help
- Neglecting road signs can often feel like a Texas pastime, but it can result in serious injury to motorcyclists when a driver ignores a yellow sign advising them to slow down in a turn or other such signs.
If you have suffered injuries from a motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver (even if it may not be connected to one of the above-mentioned examples), call us at: 800-862-1260 OR 210-222-2288. We can help you with legal expertise throughout the Texas Hill Country. Every single client of a Carabin & Shaw attorney is important to us. We are focused on obtaining the best results for you, your lover one, or your business ventures.