Involved in a West Texas 18 Wheeler Accident? Talk with Odessa an Attorney
Whenever you hit the road in Odessa, Texas, you have a strong likelihood of crossing paths with an 18 wheeler. Although they are essential for the transportation of goods, they are inherently dangerous because of their size in comparison to passenger vehicles. 18 wheelers account for more than 500,000 accidents every year, and when these accidents cause severe injury or death, it’s usually not the 18 wheeler driver who suffers.
Were you involved in a West Texas 18 wheeler accident? Talk with an Odessa attorney. At Carabin Shaw, we can help you win the compensation you deserve. Our Odessa trucking accident attorneys know what it takes to beat 18 wheeler companies and their insurers to make sure you get justice.What to Think About When Hiring an Attorney
After a trucking accident, it’s wise to talk with a lawyer. An attorney can review your case and work with you to make the best decisions for your unique circumstances. When you’re looking for the right accident lawyers in West Texas to work with though, it can be hard to know who is right for you. Below are some important factors to consider when hiring Odessa 18 wheeler accident attorneys:
- The firm’s area of focus - When looking for a firm in Odessa, Texas, you’ll want to make sure they have expertise in 18 wheeler accidents. Ask the lawyer what their firm’s experience is and their success with 18 wheeler cases. Most firms will offer free consultations where they can review your case and evaluate it. During that meeting, you should be able to get a grasp of their expertise.
- Years of experience - Experience matters in trucking accident cases. Trucking companies usually have a team of accident lawyers in West Texas representing them, so you’ll want someone whose experience can ensure they can make effective and strategic arguments to make the most of your case.
- Past case results - A law firm’s success rate in previous cases will say a lot, so ask them about their past case results. If they’re good, they’ll be happy to share that information. You can also see how many cases they’ve worked and how long they’ve been working cases similar to yours, which will all be helpful information in finding the right Odessa trucking accident attorneys to work with.
- Accessibility - Throughout your case, you’ll want to contact your attorney to get updates on your case or give them evidence or new information as it comes about. Before signing on with anyone, ask them about their availability and how often you’ll be in contact. Find someone who will be able to return your calls and answer your emails in a timely manner.
- Client reviews - In the age of the internet, reading client reviews is one of the best ways to get a sense of a law firm’s appeal. Online reviews from previous clients can give you a clearer insight into what working with specific Odessa 18 wheeler accident attorneys is really like. Over time, a law firm may change staff or have other factors that affect its quality throughout the years, so it’s important to note the date of each review you’re reading and give precedent to recent ones.
The damage from an 18 wheeler accident can be devastating. The medical bills, injuries, and impact on your lifestyle are all burdens for which you deserve compensation. Have you been involved in a West Texas 18 wheeler accident? Talk with an Odessa attorney to get justice. Our team at Carabin Shaw has been named a Top 10 firm in client satisfaction because we put the client first. We vow to do more than any other law firm when it comes to winning the compensation you deserve to help you get through this difficult time. If you want the right law firm for you, call us today at 800-862-1260.