Sandra LaurelOf Counsel
Practicing in Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Family Law, and Business Litigation including Collections for Private Individuals.
Attorney Sandra Laurel is Board Certified in Personal Injury Law since 1995. Bilingual in Spanish, she earned her BBA in Finance at St. Mary's University. A native of Laredo, she received her Law Degree from the prestigious St. Mary's Law School. Ms.Laurel said, “"The best part of my job is helping people." She also enjoys learning about medicine and said, “If I weren’t a lawyer, I would have become a doctor.” She practices personal injury law at Carabin Shaw.
Board Certified In Personal Injury Trial Law, 1995
J.D., St. Mary's University School of Law, 1989
B.B.A., St. Mary’s University Business School, 1986
American Board of Trial Advocates
San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association Current Board of Director
Texas Trial Lawyers
Board Member of The Hispanic Law Alumni St. Mary’s University
San Antonio Bar Foundation Fellow
Elected A Fellow of The Texas Bar Foundation
Ms. Laurel believes giving back to the community is very important. She is currentlyactively or previously involved with the following community organizations.
- Board Member August Heart
- Past Board Member of Any Baby Can
- Parishoner/Lector of Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Past Board Member of San Antonio Zoo
- Past Board Member of Susan G. Komen San Antonio Affiliate
- Past Board Member of Young Men’s Service League
- Parents Club President at San Antonio Academy
- Esperanza’s Children’s Organization