Suffering From an Auto Accident in Carrizo Springs? | Texas Lawyers
Car accidents happen all too often on Texas roads. According to the Texas Department of Transportation, there were 3,639 deaths and 14,908 people who sustained a serious injury from car crashes in 2018. If you live in Carrizo Springs, Texas and have been affected by a car accident, you should know that the attorneys at Carabin Shaw are here to help you through the aftermath and answer any questions you might have. Hiring a personal injury lawyer can greatly help you find peace of mind and secure your financial future.What Causes Auto Accidents?
Our Carrizo Springs auto accident lawyers have seen a variety of reasons why auto accidents happen. Here are a few common causes of car accidents:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Tire blowouts
- Road work
- Dangerous intersections
These causes can result in catastrophic injuries including:
- Spinal injuries
- Brain and head injuries
- Severe burns
- Broken bones
If you have questions about your accident cause or your injuries, talk to our law firm. We will gladly talk you through what you should do.Steps To Take After an Auto Accident
- Call the police - Obtaining a police report will greatly help your case.
- Seek medical attention - If you did not receive medical attention right after the accident or go to the doctor in the days following, do so immediately. Even if your accident was minor, you may be suffering from internal injuries that can worsen over time.
- Take photos - Photograph the accident as much as possible. If you aren’t at the accident scene, take photos of your car damage.
- Gather contact information - At the scene of the accident, talk to any witnesses and gather their contact information. If there weren’t any witnesses, do not worry. Our Carrizo Springs auto injury attorney will look at other evidence.
- Avoid talking to the insurance company - It is important to avoid communication with your own, and the other driver’s, insurance company because they may attempt to deny settlement payments or pay the minimum amount of compensation. Our attorneys will handle the communication with the insurance companies.
- Hire a personal injury lawyer in Carrizo Springs. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can start on your case. We will work hard to build your case and walk you through the legal process.
Are you suffering from an auto accident in Carrizo Springs? Call our law firm immediately. Our lawyers are dedicated to serving auto accident victims in Texas.Recover Your Damages from Your Auto Accident
After an auto accident, you may be wondering if you are entitled to financial compensation. The answer depends on the circumstances of your accident and who was negligent. If you or your loved one has suffered in an auto accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages include medical bills, property damage, and lost wages. Non-economic damages include pain and suffering, physical impairment, and disfigurement.
Remember that the statute of limitations for auto accidents in Texas is two years from the date of the accident. This is why you should contact a personal injury lawyer in Carrizo Springs as soon as you can.Choose the Right Personal Injury Attorney in Carrizo Springs, Texas
At Carabin Shaw, we have decades of experience with handling accidents caused by: head-on collisions, drunk driving, speeding, rollovers, and more. Our team of seasoned and passionate Carrizo Springs auto injury attorneys are ready to take on your case.
Suffering from an auto accident in Carrizo Springs? Call us today for a free initial consultation at 956-333-3333. Our Carrizo Springs auto accident lawyers hablan Español.