Suffering from Any of these Injuries After a Ruidoso 18 Wheeler Accident?
Car accidents can create all sorts of physical problems for victims, ranging from minor scrapes to potentially fatal injuries, but 18 wheeler accidents can be especially dangerous. If you or a loved one has been a victim to an 18 wheeler accident in Ruidoso, New Mexico, our lawyers at Carabin Shaw can help you hold the guilty party responsible. One of our trucking accident lawyer serving Ruidoso can walk you through the often confusing process while you making healing your priority.Suffering from Any of these Injuries After a Ruidoso 18 Wheeler Accident?
Speeding, distracted driving, overloaded trucks, and overworked drivers are just a few reasons why 18 wheeler accidents occur. And due to the sheer size and weight of these trucks, the injuries that result are often much more severe than the average two-vehicle accident.
Some of these injuries can include:
- Brain damage: The most common brain damage that occurs after an 18 wheeler accident is a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) caused by a blow to the head. It can cause memory loss, confusion, cognitive and behavioral changes, and physical disabilities.
- Spinal cord injuries: When the spinal cord is affected, it can result in complete or partial paralyzation.
- Burns and disfigurement: In an accident with an 18 wheeler, vehicles can often catch on fire. If a driver is trapped inside, severe burns can occur.
- Internal organ damage: The lungs, heart, liver, and kidney are just a few organs that can be affected by internal damage in an 18 wheeler accident.
- Psychological damage: Aside from the physical damage, accident victims can also develop Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) that can make daily tasks such as driving to work difficult.
Suffering from Any of these Injuries After a Ruidoso 18 Wheeler Accident? Contact a trucking accident lawyer serving Ruidoso today.
Recovery costs can include doctor bills, prescription costs, wheelchairs, physical therapy, nursing care, and surgeries, just to name a few. Even with insurance, medical costs can still be hard to pay. Our attorneys understand and are dedicated to getting you the compensation that is rightfully yours.
Additionally, if someone you love is injured due to an accident, you may have to take time off of work, resulting in lost wages for you and your loved ones. If your injuries are severe, you may not be able to do the same job. If you have lost wages or lost your job due to an accident, one of our Ruidoso injury attorneys are willing to help you fight against the trucking companies at fault.
Before contacting one of our attorneys, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible. We want to make sure your health is prioritized and after, a Ruidoso 18 wheeler accident lawyer can help you figure out what your next steps should be.
Navigating how to pursue legal action against an 18 wheeler can be much more complex than the standard two-car accident. Commercial trucks have regulations that are in place to ensure safety for drivers and the vehicles on the road, but these regulations are not always put into practice. A Ruidoso injury attorney can help you figure out who is liable and what the exact cause of the accident is. Our accident lawyers have years of experience in knowing who to contact and how to get you the compensation you need to cover all your medical expenses and lost wages.
Once an accident occurs, truck companies and their insurance companies get to work quickly, looking for ways to deny your claim. They will try to pay you as little as possible for your injuries. You need one of our experienced Ruidoso 18 wheeler accident lawyers on your side.
If you live in the Ruidoso, New Mexico area, contact Carabin Shaw to get a free initial consultation with a trucking accident lawyer serving Ruidoso. Call us toll free at 915-779-2301. Se habla español.