Suffering From Swimming Pool Accident Injuries in Louisiana?
A relaxing afternoon at the pool can quickly turn into a stressful situation when an accident occurs. After an accident, you may be feeling distressed with medical bills and lost wages. You should know that Attorney of Counsel of Carabin Shaw, Berit Hanna, is here to help you in the aftermath of a swimming pool accident.
Are you suffering from swimming pool accident injuries in Louisiana? Talk to our team of attorneys in Louisiana who will hold the negligent parties accountable.Swimming Pool Accident Causes
Swimming pools can happen at residential pools, hotel pools, and public pools. Swimming pool and drowning accidents are often a result of the following:
- Improperly maintained equipment
- Improper barriers around the pool. Louisiana state law requires fencing that is 4 feet tall and must not be climbable from the outside.
- Lack of supervision
- Lack of warning signage
Drowning accidents can also happen as a result of defective pool parts. If a pool has a faulty drain cover, it can easily harm swimmers by its powerful suction. There are many complexities when it comes to a swimming pool accident case. This is why it is essential to talk to one of our lawyers as soon as possible.Common Swimming Pool Accident Injuries
The range of injuries depend on the circumstances of the accident. It is not uncommon to get a scraped knee or bruise from a swimming pool accident but more serious accidents can result in life-threatening injuries. Blunt trauma, head injuries, spinal injuries, broken bones, and drowning-related injuries can occur at the pool. Head and spinal injuries can lead to paralysis and even death. Someone who nearly drowns can also develop brain damage as a result. If your loved one has died due to a swimming pool accident, our attorneys can help you seek justice through a wrongful death claim.
Talk to one of our Louisiana injury attorneys about your swimming pool accident and injuries today so we can talk to you about your next steps.What Should I Do After a Swimming Pool Accident?
Here are some steps you should take after a swimming pool accident:
- Collect evidence from the scene of the accident
- Put together all your medical documents and other documents from the event
- Document the accident in your own words
- Do not make an formal contact with the potentially responsible parties before seeking legal aid
- Call a Louisiana swimming pool accident lawyer immediately
Here is why you should trust Attorney of Counsel of Carabin Shaw, Berit Hanna after your swimming pool accident:
- We will protect you from insurance companies who want to limit the amount of compensation you receive.
- We will determine the cause of your swimming pool accident and identify who is at fault.
- We consult with experts that will help identify your amount of damages.
- We will prevent the pool owner from blaming you or your loved one for the accident.
Our Louisiana swimming pool accident lawyers want to make sure the responsible parties do not get away without giving you the compensation that is rightfully yours. You do not have to suffer due to someone else’s negligence. Financial compensation can relieve your stress of paying medical bills, losing wages, and more.We Want To Help You With Your Swimming Pool Accident Case at Carabin Shaw
When you take action on your swimming pool accident, you not only provide you and your family financial compensation for your damages, but also prevent negligent pool owners from causing further accidents.
Suffering from swimming pool accident injuries in Louisiana? Call Carabin Shaw at 1-800-555-0101 for a free initial consultation with one of our Louisiana injury attorneys.