10 Best Attorney Client Satisfaction
Google verifed reviews
BBB - Acredited Business A+
Texas Trial Lawyers Association
AVVO Rating - James Michael Shaw 10.0

Victoria Who has the Legal Right to Represent the Deceased?

If you have lost a spouse or family member in an accident or as a result of the wrongful act of another party, you may have a legal claim for their wrongful death.

The law is designed to protect families who have suffered because of the wrongful death of a loved one caused by another’s wrongful act. If someone else's unreasonable act, careless behavior or other form of negligence caused your loved one's death, you have an obligation to protect the legal rights of the deceased.

No one expects to be faced with an untimely death. However, when a life is lost because of the carelessness or negligent actions of another person or company, the claim for seeking compensation of damages should be well documented in a timely manner. Let the wrongful death lawyers at Carabin Shaw provide a free consultation with no costs or obligations to you.

Free consultation ▪ Se Habla Español ▪ Contact us day or night: 361.485.1400

The Lawyers at Carabin Shaw can provide you peace of mind and results you need. We focus our attention on each and every case we take on and it is our mission to obtain results for you, your family or your business. Contact us today via email, or by phone at 361.485.1400 day or night.

Visits with the Attorney are by appointment only. Main office San Antonio, Texas.

Client Reviews
We are very glad we called Carabin Shaw after our accident. We now recommend them to everyone. - Griselda S.
You want Carabin Shaw on your side after an accident. They were excellent. - Valerie S.
In our opinion, no one is better, Carabin Shaw is the Law Firm you want on your side after an accident. - Amanda G.
The attorneys and staff went out of their way to help us after our accident. Thank you Carabin Shaw. - Melinda F.
We did our research after our accident and chose Carabin Shaw. They were great. Highly recommend. Joel Y.