Why Hire a Wrongful Death Attorney in Aransas Pass
If you live in Aransas Pass or the surrounding area and someone a loved one has suffered some form of wrongful death, your family deserves closure and compensation for their loss. While nothing can erase the pain you must be feeling, restitution can begin to bridge the gap of the loss and alleviate financial and stressful burdens. This is why you should hire a wrongful death attorney in Aransas Pass. The lawyers at Carabin Shaw have over 22 years of experience handling all forms of personal injury and wrongful death cases all across Texas.
Instances of ‘wrongful death’ include a wide variety of circumstances and causes. Some of the most common forms of Aransas Pass wrongful death charges brought against culpable third parties can include the following.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice can include a wide array of circumstances, including:
- Surgical malpractice
- Late diagnosis
- Wrongful administration of medication
- Car accidents: The dangers of other drivers, commercial truck drivers, and even pedestrians on the road are some of the most common causes of wrongful death.
- Workplace accidents: Unsafe work conditions, negligent management, and over and under-scheduling the proper number of employees can lead to workplace accidents that sometimes turn fatal. In these cases, your employer may be held responsible.
- Faulty equipment: Often experienced in the workplace, ‘faulty equipment’ cases usually involves the failure of dangerous equipment or machinery which has resulted in fatality.
- Nursing home negligence: An oft-overlooked category of wrongful death, nursing home negligence can be exacerbated by the fact that these residents often have already failing health and diminishing capabilities to care for themselves properly.
Why hire a wrongful death attorney in Aransas Pass? The simple answer is that it may be your best chance to obtain maximum reparation for all damage and losses associated with an instance wrongful death. In the event of a wrongful death, an attorney can help you claim restitution for any and all losses associated with wrongful death of a family member or loved one. The presence of an experienced Aransas Pass lawyer from Carabin Shaw can help you mitigate your damages and leverage compensation in your favor.
With Carabin Shaw, one of our Aransas Pass wrongful death claim attorneys will work around the clock to help you determine what the cause of death may really have been and who should really be at fault. Parties held commonly responsible for the damage and loss associated with wrongful death vary depending upon the circumstances, but it is important to understand that not only individuals, but also facilities and companies (i.e. hospitals, nursing home facilities) are often culpable for these fatalities as well.
There are a few common reasons why hiring a wrongful death attorney in Aransas Pass is so crucial after a tragic wrongful death. These include (but are not limited to):
- Experience and knowledge: The most vital service a legal professional can provide is the proper education and guidance about your optimal next steps to obtain compensation for your loss.
- Maximum compensation recovery: Insurance companies do not always treat victims of wrongful death fairly when settling a payout out-of-court. Moreover, most victims experience some pushback from culpable third parties once their claim reaches the courts.
- Determining the cause and the guilty parties: In cases of wrongful death, the accuser must be able to prove the presence of four separate characteristics:
- An owed duty of care
- Breach of that duty
- Presence of damages
For all questions regarding wrongful death claims in Aransas Pass or anywhere else in Texas, contact one of the experienced Aransas Pass attorneys from Carabin Shaw. We will fight at all costs for the rights of all wrongful death victims and their families, and we will stop at nothing to see all our clients fully compensated for damages accrued.
Our lawyers are even prepared to offer you a duty-free initial consultation, free of charge, to help make you aware of your best options moving forward, regardless of whether or not our attorneys end up defending your right to compensation in court. Contact a lawyer from the law firm of Carabin Shaw today in Port Aransas office at 361.717.4411, or you can call us anytime, toll-free, at 800-862-1260.