Dallas 18 Wheeler Accident Injuries
Driving in Dallas means dealing with 18 wheelers all across our roadways. We have all experienced the increase in 18 wheeler traffic in the city. This congestion often leads to accidents that can cause serious injuries. Have you or one of your loved ones been involved in a Dallas 18 wheeler crash? If yes, we extend our sincere condolences. No one should have to experience the pain and suffering to which you have been subjected. We would also like to encourage you to seek the help of an 18 wheeler accident attorney in Dallas to determine if you can recover damages for the injuries you have suffered.
The law office of Carabin Shaw have been representing the victims of negligent and reckless 18 wheeler accidents for years. We are committed to fighting for our clients’ rights. We are determined to make sure the guilty party compensates the victim for the injuries they have caused. Our lawyers have been going up against the largest insurance companies in the nation and winning.
You don’t have to deal with your injuries alone. Our attorneys can help. If you are unsure of the types of Dallas 18 wheeler accident injuries we can help recover damages for, we have provided some information to help you.What Are The Most Common 18 Wheeler Accident Injuries?
There are many different types of Dallas 18 wheeler accident injuries that can occur. Some of the most common injuries include:
- Head Trauma
- An impact from a large vehicle like an 18 wheeler can cause head trauma. Whether from direct impact from the truck or the head jerking and colliding with the steering wheel or any other numerous scenarios, a hard impact to the head can have serious and long-term consequences. The head trauma of a truck accident in Dallas can result in severe concussions, memory loss, motor restriction, comas, and death.
- Bone Fractures
- Bones fractures are common in a Dallas 18 wheeler crash. The human body is not intended to absorb that level of impact. Depending on the circumstances of the collision, people have endured a wide range of bone fractures, ranging from the feet, the pelvis, the arms, etc.
- Often bone fractures are not visible to the eye; they can be hairline fractures, which is still very serious and should be discussed with a medical professional.
- Spinal Injuries
- Any kind of blow to the spinal cord can have severe repercussions. The spinal cord is a very complex and very sensitive part of our anatomy. A spinal injury can disrupt this vital equilibrium and affect the body in many ways.
- Suffering a spinal injury can cause paralysis, limited motor capability, chronic back pain, and other terrible ailments. Someone who causes such a grave injury should without doubt be held accountable by an 18 wheeler accident attorney in Dallas.
- In worst case scenarios, accidents can result in even more devastating results; they can also produce fires. If a vehicle catches fire, the risk of burning injuries is high. Sustaining a burn injury is extremely painful, and the long-term effects of the burn are visible to others. A person will have to deal with this injury for the rest of their life.
These are only a few of the possible Dallas 18 wheeler accident injuries that can occur. The pain and suffering involved in enduring these types of terrible injuries deserves compensation.Contact a Texas Injury Lawyer Today
If you have been injured in a truck accident in Dallas, there is one clear choice of attorney to best represent you. Carabin Shaw Law Firm has all the nationally awarded experience and success to confidently provide Dallas with the best service. You can contact us toll-free at 1-800-862-1260 for a completely free initial consultation. We look forward to working with you.