Dallas What to do After an Auto Accident
Car accidents can leave the most levelheaded motorists shocked, stunned and extremely shaken. It very important to try to remain calm and follow a few steps in order to protect yourself and anyone who may be involved in the accident.
A car accident can include a single car, multiple cars or even a pedestrian. It can also include single drivers or multiple drivers. Whatever the case may be here are a few steps you should take:
- Never leave the accident scene
- Make sure no one is hurt, if someone is hurt call 911 immediately.
- Calls that you will have to make include police, insurance company, and your attorney if you feel your rights need to be protected.
- Exchange any pertinent information as well as vehicle registration number with any other drivers involved in the accident.
- Take pictures and good notes
It can be very stressful and scary if there are injuries involved but try to remain calm. Get the help you need and don’t put yourself in any danger let the authorities do their job.
At Carabin Shaw we have over 22 years of legal experience and we will aggressively fight to defend your rights and get you the information you need. Even if you have filed a claim with an insurance company we can review your claim and get you the help you need to recover any damages that have been incurred due to your accident.
Free consultation ▪ Se Habla Español ▪ Contact us day or night: 800-862-1260
Contact Carabin Shaw today via email, or by phone at 800-862-1260 day or night. We have the experience to help you or your loved ones if they are involved in a car accident.