Determining if You Need a Lawyer After a Carrizo Springs Trucking Accident
Victims of 18-wheeler accidents in Carrizo Springs, Texas are often faced with a difficult question: should they seek legal representation after their accident? The aftermath of a commercial trucking accident often includes serious injuries and complicated insurance claims; seeking out Carrizo Springs accident attorneys might seem like an unnecessary complication. However, you may not realize that you could be eligible for financial compensation, especially in cases involving the negligence of a commercial truck driver.Do I Really Need a Lawyer After a Trucking Accident?
A lawyer can help you to navigate the complicated waters of an accident claim. However, you may be unsure whether or not you need legal representation in order to receive financial compensation for your damages. Do you need help determining if you need a lawyer after a Carrizo Springs trucking accident? If so, consider the following questions:
- Are you planning to seek a financial settlement for damages? When seeking a financial settlement, some victims of 18-wheeler accidents are tempted to represent themselves during mediation. However, big insurance companies often hire top-notch attorneys, and victims don’t receive the payouts they deserve. With the help of accomplished Carrizo Springs 18-wheeler accident attorneys, you are more likely to receive just compensation for your damages.
- Did you attempt financial settlement without receiving an offer that adequately covered the cost of your damages? If so, you might need to litigate your accident claim in court. Accident claims that go to court can often become a lengthy, complicated process, and you will need an expert accident lawyer to guide you through the process.
- Are there differing accounts of the collision? Does your account differ from the police report? You may need a lawyer to review any discrepancies in the official accounts.
- Has a significant amount of time passed since your 18-wheeler collision? Sometimes life and the magnitude of injuries can prevent victims of 18-wheeler collisions from immediately seeking financial compensation. Generally, it is advisable to contact an attorney as soon as possible, but an accident attorney can still help you to receive compensation even if it has been months or years since your accident.
- Have the injuries you sustained in the collision prevented you from earning future wages? The full extent of accident injuries may not be immediately available; in fact, they often worsen after the passage of time. You deserve compensation for ALL of your accident injuries, even the ones that result from long-term compensations. An attorney will help you to make your claim for full compensation.
- Was the collision caused by negligence or wrongful action on the part of the commercial truck driver? If so, you may be eligible to sue for wrongful death or injury; you may need an attorney who is familiar with the intricacies of wrongful death suits in order to pursue this option.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, contact the team of experienced accident attorneys at Carabin Shaw Law Firm today. We commit to helping you receive a fair settlement to cover the cost of your accident damages.Carrizo Springs 18-Wheeler Accident Attorneys at Carabin Shaw
If you or a loved one have been injured in a truck accident in Carrizo Springs, consider seeking representation from one of the Carrizo Springs accident attorneys at Carabin Shaw. Call toll-free today at 1-800-862-1260 or 956-333-3333 for your no-cost, no-obligation consultation with an accident attorney with years of experience. In order to reduce person-to-person spread of the coronavirus, we are now offering video conferencing options.
Victims of 18-wheeler accidents in Carrizo Springs, Texas deserve excellent legal representation and just compensation for their injuries. We at Carabin Shaw are dedicated to fighting for victims of commercial trucking accidents across Texas.