Our Law Firm can help you on your Social Security Disability Claims. A better understanding of the Social Security Disability Program and the process that goes with it enables our Disability Attorneys to obtain the benefits you deserve. Our Law Firm's goal, as your Disability Attorneys, is to represent you, through the entire process from the initial application stage all the way to the approval of your claim. The following steps will be taken:
If you need a Social Security Disability Attorney on your side call our Law Firm day or night. The call is free, the initial consultation is free. Call us toll free at 800-862-1260.
- We will assist you in determining what benefits you are eligible for and whether or not you are likely to be considered "disabled" under Social Security rules and regulations.
- We will assist you in completing the necessary documents such as Client Information Sheet, Retainer Agreement, SSA Appointment of Representative Form.
- We will contact all your medical providers and obtain copies of your medical reports and billing records as well as request for individualized reports that address your functional limitations and your disabilities in accordance to Social Security disability categories.
- We will assist you with obtaining additional medical examinations or vocational evaluations, if still necessary
- We will request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge and prepare your case arguments for the hearing
- We will represent you at your hearing, present evidence on your behalf and question any expert witnesses who will be called to testify
- We will reopen (if applicable) your old applications for benefits so that you can be entitled to the largest possible lump sum payment of past due benefits as well as review Social Security benefit calculations to insure that you are properly paid for
- If denied, we can assist you with an appeal of your case through all SSA administrative levels of appeal and into civil courts.