Do You Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident in San Antonio?
In the last five years, San Antonio has seen a rise in population due to the large number of residents relocating here from other cities and states. Anybody who lives in an urban setting knows that when the population of a city increases, so does the traffic. On average, residents of this bustling city face a 24% chance of being involved in a car accident every day they take to the road.
If you unfortunately end up in a car wreck, the aftermath can be chaotic, confusing, and even traumatic depending on the severity of the collision. Our team of San Antonio car wreck attorneys at Carabin Shaw can help protect your rights by seeking fair compensation for your injuries and financial losses.Common Causes of Auto Accidents
- Reckless Driving - Sudden lane changing, tailgating, and racing are actions that jeopardize the life and livelihood of other motorists.
- Speeding - Although it may seem commonplace to drive a few miles over the speed limit when you are running late to an appointment or work, the truth is that any speeding vehicle is a potential weapon when operating at high speeds.
- Distracted Driving -According to the National Safety Council, statistics show that 1in every 4 accidents in the United States is caused by texting and driving. Research also indicates that texting while driving is 6x more likely to result in a wreck than drunk driving.
- Drunk Driving - Someone’s lack of judgement can leave you injured, permanently disabled, emotionally anguished, and deprived of income.
If you find yourself a victim of any of the above-mentioned scenarios, contact a qualified personal injury lawyer who can guide you following the events of a collision.
With over 28 years of strong advocacy experience, our team of attorneys are prepared to handle any type of personal injury case. Whatever the nature of your accident, Carabin Shaw is here to make sure you receive the most favorable outcome.
Our reputable team of top San Antonio attorneys has received an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau because of the expertise, care, and commitment we offer our clients.The Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Attorney to Take Over My Case
No one is ever truly prepared to face the impact of a car wreck. Accidents can have lingering, life-changing consequences that may leave you in mounting debt. Being involved in a collision also raises unprecedented questions like “Do You need a lawyer after a car accident” or “should you attempt to file and process a claim on your own?” If you are in doubt, speak with a legal expert. Trusted attorneys, like ours, offer a 100% free case review to discuss the details of your case.What a Professional Can Do for You
- Take over communication with insurance adjusters regarding repairs your vehicle may need and attempt to recover the value of your vehicle if it's deemed a total.
- Help you with getting a rental car so that you can continue your daily routine with the least interruption possible.
- Reasonably assist with obtaining medical attention. Some clients may not have the means of obtaining expensive medical care such as x-rays or MRIs after a wreck.
- Fight to obtain the maximum compensation for property damages, medical expenses, and loss wages you have accumulated.
If you find yourself unsure about whether or not hiring a legal representative is your best option, think about all the ways a professional can assist you. Do not allow insurance companies, who are mostly looking out for their own interests, decide the worth of your claim.Hire Top San Antonio Attorneys at Carabin Shaw to Fight for You
Our team of attorneys understand the value of providing our clients with premier service. For over two decades, we have placed our clients’ interests first.
If you’ve been injured in a car wreck, call our office toll-free at 800-862-1260 for a free consultation. Our Spanish and English-speaking staff is available 24/7.