Does Your Accident Qualify you for a Dallas Car Accident Attorney
Dallas Texas is a bustling metropolis growing in size and population every year. Residents are understandably proud of their city’s changing landscape and growth. However, with all this expansion comes new roads and freeways, bringing an increased likelihood of dangerous collisions. Car accident injuries in Dallas often occur around these highly trafficked, congested areas.
If you or your family are among the many victims of car accidents in Dallas Texas every year, you may be suffering immense financial and physical burdens. You may be wondering, does my accident qualify you for a Dallas car accident attorney? What are my options? When is the right time to hire an attorney? The following list may help you to determine whether your accident is eligible for an accident claim.Should You Hire a Car Accident Attorney?
Does your accident qualify you for a Dallas car accident attorney? If the conditions surrounding your accident are viable for a personal injury suit, then you should hire an attorney as soon as possible.
If you are unsure if your accident qualifies, consider the following:
- You won’t be able to sue for damages if you were the responsible party in an accident.
- However, if you were only partly responsible or if the other driver was completely at fault, then you can file a claim to seek financial compensation. Drivers bear the responsibility of acting in a way that does not put others at risk, and if another driver’s negligence causes physical injury or property damage, they are responsible for those damages.
- Did you suffer physical harm from your accident?
- Many car accidents result in serious injuries that can impede wage-earning abilities or quality of life. While you can claim many different damages in a car accident claim, physical injuries are usually a clear indicator that you are eligible to file a suit.
- You have the best chance of a successful car accident injury claim if the other driver was insured.
- If they were uninsured, it can be incredibly difficult to see any money. If the other driver was uninsured, check to see if you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage on your insurance policies. Most drivers have this unless you specifically opted out of this coverage.
- Have you already filed a claim with the other driver’s insurance?
- If they have reviewed your claim and denied it or offered substantially less than you require to cover the cost of your damages, you will need to hire an accomplished attorney to sue for the full cost.
- Do not speak to any insurance adjusters or sign any documents before consulting with a lawyer.
- Anything you say or do could be used as evidence in settlement negotiations, potentially lessening or completely eliminating your financial settlement.
As always, it is best to consult with a lawyer before making any decisions. An experienced car accident lawyer in Dallas Tx will help you to establish a comprehensive car accident claim that covers the full cost of your damages.The Best Car Accident Lawyers in Dallas
Carabin Shaw’s team of accident attorneys are among the best car accident lawyers in Dallas. After decades of excellent legal representation, we have earned our reputation as a firm who always protects the best interests of our clients—not big insurance companies. We believe Dallas families deserve fair compensation for their injuries, so you can feel confident that we will not rest until you and your family have received your due.
If you or a loved one are suffering from a car accident injury in Dallas, contact the team of Carabin Shaw car accident lawyers in Dallas Tx today. We proudly offer no-cost, no-obligation case reviews and initial consultations. Call toll-free today at 1-800-862-1260 to schedule yours.