Eagle Pass Auto Accidents
Most auto accidents are inconveniences that can generally be handled through your insurance company, and don’t require the help of a lawyer. Some accidents, however, are significantly more dangerous and therefore more legally complicated, and an attorney may be needed. For example, what should you do if the party at fault was criminally negligent? Were multiple parties involved in the accident? Hundreds of Eagle Pass, Texas residents are victims of car accidents every year. With the help of Eagle Pass auto injury lawyers, some were able to receive fair compensation for their injuries.
Reputable lawyers will generally review your case free of charge to help you determine if an attorney could help you to seek financial or other forms of compensation. However, if you are debating whether or not it is right for you to contact an attorney, consider the following criteria to help determine if you need a lawyer after your Eagle Pass auto accident.Should I Contact a Personal Injury Attorney in Eagle Pass After My Auto Accident?
- Did your car accident take place a long time ago (more than two years)? It can sometimes be difficult to receive insurance payments if you do not file a claim soon after the incident.
- Have your injuries from the accident resulted in the loss of future wages or quality of life? Sometimes the severity of an auto accident is not immediately obvious; it can occasionally take months or even years for the full after-effects to manifest. If your injuries have caused you to lose your occupation or to rely on expensive medical equipment, you may be eligible for further compensation.
- Was your collision the fault of an uninsured driver? When you are attempting to establish fault and compensation for an auto accident and one of the parties is uninsured, you will most likely need the assistance of an accident lawyer to receive fair compensation.
- Is there a disagreement as to which party was at fault? In some cases, the party at fault is immediately clear, but in some cases the answer is unclear, or the guilty party will not own up to their own negligence.
- Were multiple parties involved in the collision? In the case of a pile-up accident, the questions of fault and/or liability can be difficult to determine amongst the parties themselves. It may be wise to seek legal representation in order to make sure your interests are protected.
- Are you in the process of settlement talks with other parties involved in the accident? You need an Eagle Pass car accident lawyer to represent your interests.
- Are there contradictory reports regarding the accident? You might need a legal team to help set the record straight.
- Did your collision result in serious physical injuries or a loved one’s death? If these injuries were caused by the guilty party’s negligence, you may be eligible for a wrongful death and/or injury suit.
Are you still unsure whether or not you are eligible to seek legal compensation? Contact a personal injury attorney in Eagle Pass to have a legal expert evaluate your claim. They can help you determine if you need a lawyer after your eagle pass auto accident.Eagle Pass Auto Injury Lawyers at Carabin Shaw
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident in Eagle Pass, Texas, contact an Eagle Pass car accident lawyer at Carabin Shaw. Call toll-free today at 1-800-862-1260 or 956-333-3333 for your no-cost, no-obligation consultation with an experienced accident attorney. We are now offering video conferencing options in addition to our usual choices in order to curtail the spread of COVID-19.
We at Carabin Shaw commit to providing the best customer service combined with excellent legal representation. We believe in making sure that your rights are protected in the aftermath of your auto accident.