Houston Dog Bite Injury Lawyers
There are millions of dogs in the city of Houston; on any given day, you are likely to encounter unknown dogs in local dog parks, restaurant patios, playgrounds, sports complexes, or coffee shops. Most of these encounters are delightful surprises, allowing locals the chance to interact with our canine neighbors and their owners.
Unfortunately, however, the reality is that any strange dog is an unknown factor– under the right circumstances, the dogs you see around Houston every day can present a danger to unsuspecting victims.Carabin Shaw Dog Bite Attorneys in Houston, Texas Can Help You Win Compensation
One of the most important decisions you will make after suffering a severe dog bite injury is whether or not to hire representation for your claim. Accident victims in Texas are granted the right to represent themselves during financial settlement negotiations or litigation; however, there are many reasons why this route is not generally recommended. For example, most accident victims do not have the requisite legal knowledge or expertise to establish liability for their injuries or negotiate fair compensation.
On average, dog bite accident victims who are represented by an injury lawyer receive much higher financial settlements than those who are not.
If you are searching for quality representation for your Houston dog bite injury claim, contact the personal injury lawyers of Carabin Shaw. For over three decades, the firm of Carabin Shaw has fought tirelessly for the rights of Houston accident victims to receive full compensation for their injuries. Our “client-first” approach is reflected throughout the testimonies featured in Carabin Shaw’s client reviews.
Carabin Shaw clients can expect:
- An attorney with specialty practice areas in Texas personal injury law (including premises liability and dog bite injury law)
- A firm with a wide network of resources
- The option to work with a bilingual attorney
- 24/7 English and Spanish-speaking office staff
- Contingent-fee structures
- Protection from big insurance companies throughout the settlement process
- Individualized attention to your claim
Carabin Shaw attorneys are committed to providing the best quality legal representation to accident victims throughout the Houston area. We would be proud to help you hold negligent dog owners accountable for the losses you and your family have suffered.Free Case Review with the Houston Injury Attorneys at Carabin Shaw
Do you have more questions about filing a dog bite injury claim in Houston, Texas? The personal injury attorneys of Carabin Shaw are proud to offer accident victims and their families a no-cost, no-obligation case review. During this initial consultation, one of our experienced dog bite injury attorneys will:
- Determine whether the circumstances of your dog bite injuries render you eligible to file a personal injury claim
- Review the details of your dog bite injury in Houston, establishing a clear timeline and identifying any liable parties
- Review any documentation regarding your injuries or financial losses caused by your dog bite injury
- Provide an approximate estimate for the worth of your economic and non-economic losses
- Give you an approximate timeline for your Houston dog bite injury claim
- Answer any other questions or concerns you may have about your claim or the settlement process
In order for your consultation to go as smoothly as possible, it is important that you gather any relevant paper or digital documents before your appointment. Additionally, consider if you have specific questions you want addressed in your consultation.Call Carabin Shaw Today to Schedule Your Initial Consultation
The first step towards receiving fair compensation for your dog bite injury is scheduling your initial consultation. When you are ready to schedule your free case review with a Houston dog bite injury lawyer at Carabin Shaw, our English and Spanish-speaking staff are standing by 24/7 to answer your call. Call us toll-free today at 800-862-1260.