Houston What to do After an Auto Accident
Even the best drivers may become involved in an automobile accident. That’s why we should all know what steps to take immediately following an accident to protect the life, limb, property and legal rights of those involved.
Here are the steps you should take if you are involved in an accident with another vehicle or pedestrian or in a single car accident with one or more occupants:
- Never leave the scene of an accident in which you or your car is involved.
- If any person has been hurt, call 911.
- Gather the name, address and vehicle registration number to any other drivers involved in the accident.
- If you have any doubt at all about your own condition or that of the passengers in your vehicle, see your doctor immediately or go to the nearest emergency room for an examination.
- Take pictures and good notes
- Consult a lawyer, a lawyer can advise you and protect your rights.
- Inform your insurance company
At Carabin & Shaw we are experienced at fighting for you and for your fair treatment in Houston. Our skilled legal team has proven time and again that our attorneys, who are dedicated to helping you personally, are capable of bringing an experienced and successful approach to your case.
Free consultation ▪ Se Habla Español ▪ Contact us day or night: 713.654.9991
Negligence, intentional misconduct or defective products, leading to products liability, usually cause auto accidents. At Carabin & Shaw, we believe in holding the responsible parties in an auto accident accountable for their actions. - Contact Carabin & Shaw today via email, or by phone at 713.654.9991 day or night.