Injured in an 18 Wheeler in San Antonio? Trust Carabin Shaw
Driving down I-35 or any major roadway in San Antonio, you are bound to see an abundance of 18 wheelers dominating the roads. Due to their massive size, it is hard for truck drivers to brake in a timely manner and they often have large blind spots, which can result in devastating accidents. An accident with an 18 wheeler can cause serious injuries and damages, and even result in death. All types of car accidents are overwhelming, but especially ones involving 18 wheelers.
If you have been in an accident with an 18 wheeler, you may have an abundance of questions about what to do next and how to seek out legal help. If you are asking yourself, “What 18 wheeler accident attorney near me can I trust?” Look no further than our team of San Antonio trucking injury lawyers.Injured in an 18 Wheeler in San Antonio? Here is why you should trust Carabin Shaw:
- Our seasoned lawyers have experience navigating injury cases involving 18 wheelers, so you can rely on us while you focus on your physical and mental health after an accident. Our firm represents clients all across the Southwest and we are committed to getting the financial compensation that is due to the injured. We work hard to provide the justice that you and your loved ones deserve.
- There are myriad reasons that 18 wheeler accidents occur. Whether it is a negligent driver or a faulty truck part, our attorneys will help you determine the cause and how to proceed. Our San Antonio accident lawyers have years of experience in knowing who to contact in these accidents.
- It is important that you know your rights before you speak to any other individuals, insurance companies, or trucking companies involved in the accident. This is why it is important to talk to one of our San Antonio trucking injury lawyers. We offer a free initial consultation so you can proceed with caution while talking to your insurance provider.
Our lawyers are familiar and experienced with the many reasons why 18 wheeler accidents occur. Sometimes it is caused by drivers failing to log their driving hours or skipping out on driving breaks, because they feel pressured by their employer. It can also be due to:
- An improperly maintained truck
- Insufficient driver qualifications or training
- Overloaded trailer
- Tire blowouts
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failure to observe weather conditions
- Texting while driving
Our San Antonio accident lawyers will figure out the cause of your accident and who needs to be held responsible. It could be the truck driver or it could be the company if they failed to reinforce safety regulations. We will contact the employer and truck manufacturer to find out if they are liable. Our attorneys are determined to find out who the responsible parties are in your case. We seek to maximize your compensation in the face of insurance companies and negligent parties who want to get away with giving you as little compensation as possible.
After an accident in San Antonio, you will not have to wonder, “Who is the best 18 wheeler accident attorney near me?”At Carabin Shaw, we have seen how devastating an 18 wheeler accident can be. There can be expensive medical bills, wage losses, and extreme mental stress. Let us handle the legal side of your accident so that you can have some peace of mind while you heal.
Injured in an 18 Wheeler in San Antonio? Call one of our San Antonio trucking injury lawyers for more information at 210-222-2288. After a free initial consultation, we can set up a meeting so we can get to work figuring out the details of your case. Se habla español.