Justice After a Serious Auto Accident in Laredo Tx
In Laredo, Texas, there were 4,401 car accidents in 2020 [TDoT], and nearly a quarter of these numbers resulted in a Laredo car accident injury. Though these are significant figures, there is help available to victims of motor-related collisions who are suffering with serious injuries. The personal injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw can help.When to Seek Justice After a Serious Auto Accident in Laredo Tx
The number of uninsured people in Laredo is higher than in other Texan cities. This makes receiving claims after a wreck a nearly impossible task. In this type of scenario, hopelessness is a likely response for victims of accident-related injury. Facing a traumatic circumstance of this magnitude alone can also be overwhelming.
Some key points to keep in mind when seeking justice after a car accident include:
- The difficulty of proving your case and / or proving the other party liable
- Many times, victims of an accident know facts are undeniably plain and simple. They believe that anyone would agree about who was at fault, though this may not be the case. An experienced attorney knows proving negligence and liability can be a lot more difficult than it seems.
- Negligent actions that may have been exhibited on the part of the other party
- This may include, but is not limited to: distracted driving, drinking and driving, speeding, etc.
- Statute of limitation in Texas
- In other words, determining how much time can pass after the date of the incident [as stated by the Texas Penal Code] to file a claim. Victims of personal injury have two years from the date of injury to file.
Navigating the legal and paperwork minutia when filing your case claim with the courts can be a difficult experience. Serious car accidents have lasting effects, sometimes even irreparable, and it can be easy to get wrapped up in the pain of the losses. A personal injury attorney serving Laredo can help you move on from a car accident with the sense of justice you deserve. Even though the term “accident” implies that no one is at fault, this does not mean that deliberate actions could have made a crucial difference in preventing it.
Many victims initially see hiring a lawyer as a useless course of action. They may think that the expense of such representation is too large. A victim may also think that settling with an insurance agency is the most simple course of action. Well-respected law firms, like Carabin Shaw, offer all potential clients a free case review / initial consultation to discuss their case. Our attorneys also operate on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that we do not receive a penny unless your case is won. Maximum financial relief then helps with the grieving process and allows individuals to reestablish some sense of normalcy.Trust the Texas Auto Accident Lawyers at Carabin Shaw
Laredo car accident attorneys at Carabin Shaw understand the grief that accompanies a serious auto accident and the sense of relief that justice can bring to families who’ve gone through severe loss. We are here to help so you can get back to focusing on your loved ones and recovery.
Our staff is ready to speak with you about your case outside of business hours. We are here for you 24/hrs. Call us toll-free: 800-862-1260. Nuestros operadores hablan español.
It’s logical to be skeptical of lawyers. There are many cases of untrustworthy attorneys, or even impostors who position themselves as experts in an area of the law when they have little to no experience in that field. Our attorneys understand this, so we created a catalogue of former and current clients’ reflections on our work. The Carabin Shaw’s client reviews is a useful way to see the results of our work.