Laredo Motorcycle Accident Caused by Negligent Driver
Was a careless driver (whether car, motorcycle or truck driver) driving negligently in the crash that injured you or killed your family member?
Motorcycle injuries after a traffic accident are almost always serious, including spinal cord injuries, broken bones, head injuries, brain injuries, paralysis and serious arm and leg problems and possibly even death.
Carabin & Shaw handle motorcycle accident caused by a careless and negligent drivers including:
- Drivers changing lanes into a motorcycle
- Drivers turning onto a street in front of a motorcycle
- Drivers hitting a motorcycle in an intersection
- Drunk drivers swerving into another lane
- Driver texting and driving
- Driving too fast for roadway conditions
- Engaging in activities such as looking at maps or fiddling with the car's radio
- Driving while under the influence of prescription or over-the-counter medications that specifically warn against driving while taking them
- Not reading or paying attention to provided signs and warnings, including the posted speed limit, yield signs and dotted lines on the road
- Driving while excessively sleepy or tired (fatigued)
If you have suffered a serious injury from a motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver, we may be able to help you collect compensation beyond that which is provided through insurance claims. At Carabin & Shaw, every client matters and every case matters.Free consultation ▪ Se Habla Español ▪ Contact us day or night: 956.333.3333
The Lawyers at Carabin & Shaw can provide you peace of mind and results you need. We focus our attention on each and every case we take on and it is our mission to obtain results for you, your family or your business. Contact us today via email, or by phone at 956.333.3333 day or night.