Pecos, Texas Gas and Oil Field Injury Lawyer
If you are one of the thousands of Texans work in the Texas oil or gas fields, you understand how quickly something can go wrong. Despite state and federal safety regulation measures, the oil and gas fields can be dangerous work areas of heavy machinery, flammable materials, and harmful chemicals. Oil and gas workers in Pecos, Texas who sustain injuries from an oilfield accident deserve a chance to pursue full compensation. Let’s take a look at some causes and effects of oilfield hazards.What Causes an Oil and Gas Accident?
When an oilfield accident connects to another party’s negligence, you may be able to take legal action with the help of a Pecos oil field accident lawyer. If you can identify what went wrong, you will help your Pecos accident lawyers gather evidence on your behalf later on.
Here are a few of the most common causes of oil and gas accidents that our lawyers see:
- Employer negligence: Our seasoned Texas oilfield injury attorneys see varying degrees of employer negligence. If the parent oil or gas company is responsible for what happened, it is typically because of overscheduling workers, failure to provide proper training for workers or lack of safety procedures. Our representatives can investigate your case and identify ways in which your employer may have been negligent.
- Pipeline accidents and faulty machinery: Pipelines and other equipment, especially when installed carelessly, can expose workers to risk of injury by an explosion, fire, falling objects, and dangerous slip and falls.
- Blowouts: Blowouts can also cause fires and explosions that can harm, or even kill those within proximity. A Pecos oil field accident lawyer will conduct a separate investigation into what happened and help you pinpoint how exactly the blowout occurred, why, and who is responsible. This process will help you determine what damages you are entitled to claim later on.
- Fracking accidents: Fracking, a process of hydraulic oil extraction, is an effective way to bore through the earth and reach sources of oil. But it is also a dangerous process that leads to an increased chance of chemical spills and other hazardous mishaps. If a fracking accident injured you, reach out to us today.
Depending upon the severity of your injuries, a full recovery could require thousands of dollars in medical treatment, surgery, and medication. A serious injury can also affect your family’s financial stability if you are forced to miss time at work. The good news is that obtaining full reparations is possible with the help of a Pecos, Texas gas and oil field injury lawyer.What Compensation Can You Claim?
Pecos oil field accident lawyers with experience filing oilfield accident claims in Texas will be able to evaluate your situation and provide you with options. You and your family may be eligible for compensation in several areas for damages brought on by another party’s negligence, including:
- Loss of wages
- Loss of future wages
- Hospital bills
- Medication expenses
- Surgery expenses
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
For more information, contact one of the lawyers from our firm today. At Carabin Shaw, we understand that the aftermath of an oilfield accident can be a challenge, as bills pile up and you search for answers.
In times like these, you’ll want an attorney on your side who understands local and Texas state laws, policies, and safety regulations. That’s where we come in. One of our experienced Pecos accident lawyers can answer all your questions during a free initial consultation that we offer to all first-time clients.
We don’t take a penny until our lawyers see you and your family satisfied. Contact one of the Pecos, Texas oil field injury attorneys from Carabin Shaw today, toll-free at 1-800-862-1260. You can also reach us at our local offices by dialing 432-620-0544.