Pecos Oil Field Accident
Working in an oilfield is one of the most hazardous jobs in the country. In a span of 9 years from 2008 to 2017, over 1,500 oil and gas extractors perished. Serious risks due to heavy machinery, construction, or explosions can lead to life altering injuries or death. Towns like Pecos are not immune to oilfield accidents and injury. Far too often worksites are filled with safety violations, creating more risk. If you are suffering Injuries After an Oilfield Accident in Pecos, Texas, then you deserve financial compensation. Consider working with the team of specialized attorneys from Carabin Shaw.Common Oilfield Accidents
Oilfield accidents have the potential to cause extreme harm. Texas oilfield injury attorneys cite the following as the most common accidents in the oil and gas industry:
- Heavy Equipment Failures: Equipment failures or operator negligence can cause serious injury.
- Fires and Explosions: Oil and gas are flammable, thus making them inherently dangerous to work with. Pressure buildup or static can ignite a fire.
- Slips, Trips, and Falls: Usually due to safety code violations or negligence.
- Vehicle and Trucking Accidents: Overturns and collisions compose the majority of oilfield trucking accidents.
These accidents could create a life altering injury. If you have been involved in a workplace accident, then consider working with a Pecos oilfield accident lawyer to earn financial compensation for your injuries.Types of Oilfield Accident Injuries
Serious injuries occur far too often on oilfield worksites. Pecos accident lawyers at Carabin Shaw have worked on numerous cases with the following injuries:
- Head Trauma: Concussions, skull and facial fractures, lacerations
- Neck and Back: Dislocated discs, pinched nerves, ruptured discs
- Limb Amputation: Partial or full amputations of legs, fingers, and arms
- Bone Injuries: Fractures, dislocated bones, or broken bones
- Skin Injuries: Burns, bruises, lacerations, punctures
These injuries often result in changes in one’s quality of life, at least temporarily. If you have suffered any serious injuries after an oilfield accident in Pecos, Texas, then consider speaking with a lawyer about your accident to see if you qualify for financial compensation.Suing for Damages
Damages in a suit may include but are not limited to:
- Medical Bills: Bills covering any surgeries, medications, or other operations may be covered
- Pain and Suffering: One’s quality of life decreases when in a life altering accident
- Lost Wages and Benefits: You may be eligible to receive compensation covering your missed wages
Your attorney will help you gather all relevant and necessary documents for you case. More often than not, cases involving personal injury conclude with a settlement, thereby avoiding court. If you are thinking about filing a case with a Pecos oilfield accident lawyer, then you want to ensure you are working with the best attorney in your area.Carabin Shaw: Trusted Texas Oilfield Injury Attorneys
If you are searching for an oilfield injury attorney serving Pecos, Texas, then consider working with the lawyers at Carabin Shaw. Our lawyers have extensive backgrounds working on personal injury cases and serve with professionalism. Pecos accident lawyers recommend filing a case as soon as possible to remain within the statute of limitations, or time period in which you can file a case. The statute of limitations for Texas for personal injury cases is 2 years, therefore you must file your case within 2 years of your injury.
Don’t hesitate to talk to a Pecos oilfield accident lawyer at Carabin Shaw today. Call toll free at 800-862-1260 to schedule your free, no obligation initial consultation.