Personal Injury Attorneys in San Antonio Providing Justice for Texans
When you’re involved in an accident in San Antonio, you deserve justice. No one should have to suffer injuries because of someone else’s negligence. If you or a loved one was hurt because of another person’s carelessness, you need a personal injury law firm San Antonio on your side.
At Carabin Shaw, we care deeply about getting our clients everything they deserve. With every case, we listen attentively to the unique circumstances of your situation, then we work with you to form the best course of action, based on our 25+ years of experience practicing law. As personal injury attorneys in San Antonio providing justice for Texans, we know what it takes to maximize compensation for a case, beating insurers at their own game.How We Will Handle Your Case
With every case, we go through a step-by-step process that has proven to be effective time and time again. Below are the typical steps a personal injury attorney San Antonio at our firm would take to get you the justice you deserve:
- Inform you of your rights - We know that many victims after an accident don’t know all their rights. Making sure you’re informed about everything you’re entitled to in the eyes of the law will help you feel at ease and can protect you from ending up with less than you deserve. After an accident, you will be contacted by the negligent party’s insurance company, and they will try to get you to settle for less under the assumption that you don’t know your rights and the proper compensation you’re actually able to get. Talk to a lawyer to learn more about the importance of knowing your rights.
- Build your case - Building your case requires proving the other party was at fault. A skilled attorney will collect evidence to illustrate how the at-fault party caused your accident. Their job will include talking to witnesses and getting testimonials, having experts review your medical records, reviewing accident reports and police reports, accurately estimating your claim, and more. If you want more details about how a case is built, contact a personal injury law firm San Antonio.
- Know the laws - Every state has different laws pertaining to personal injury, so you want someone who knows every law that will affect your San Antonio accident case. For example, the statute of limitations in Texas is two years from the date of your injuries. If you miss this window, you may not have an opportunity to pursue the compensation you deserve. If you have questions about Texas law and your accident, talk to accident attorneys San Antonio Texas.
- Deal with insurers - After an accident, you will be contacted by insurers. Their goal is to pay you as little as possible, so be careful what you say when you talk to them about your accident and injuries. A good lawyer will deal with insurance companies so you don’t have too, and their experience will help ensure you get just compensation.
- Give you a proper estimate - Ultimately, you are suing because you want compensation for your damages. To get what you are rightfully owed, you need to know what you are rightfully owed. Properly estimating your damages is more difficult than you think, which is why working with a personal injury attorney San Antonio can greatly benefit you.
You should be paid every penny you are owed from an accident, and the best way to get what you deserve is by working with an attorney. Our team at Carabin Shaw is dedicated to fighting for victims and their families. The accident attorneys San Antonio Texas on our staff care about helping people get their life back on track after an accident, whether major or minor. If you need justice, we are the personal injury attorneys in San Antonio providing justice for Texans. Call us today at (210) 222-2288 for a free consultation.