Premises Liability Attorney in Laredo
In order to operate a business in the city of Laredo, business owners are responsible for ensuring the safety of their visitors and/or customers. When business owners fail to upkeep their premises, dangerous accidents (such as slip and fall accidents) can occur. Uneven flooring, slippery surfaces, poor lighting, or obstructions may prove dangerous if business owners do not work quickly to resolve these issues.
After a slip and fall accident, finding the right representation can seem overwhelming in the face of healing from your injuries. However, the process of seeking fair compensation for your losses is greatly simplified by hiring a quality premises liability attorney in Laredo. These attorneys will ensure that you receive every dollar you are qualified to claim under Texas law.Have You Suffered a Slip and Fall Injury?
A “slip and fall” injury is one common example of a premises accident. If you suffered a fall due to slippery or uneven surfaces on commercial properties, you may qualify to file a claim against the business owners. To be found guilty in a premises liability lawsuit, however, your attorney will need to prove that the proprietor of the premises caused your accident through negligence.
Some examples of slip and fall injuries include:
- Due to the lack of warning signs, patrons at a waterpark fall on slippery sidewalks
- A shopper at the local mall trips on uneven tiling
- A visitor at a hotel falls and hits their head due to an uneven step
- A customer trips on a concrete divider in a parking garage due to poor lighting
Slip and fall accidents can be severe, especially for the elderly, disabled, or expecting. However, no matter who you are, slip and fall accidents can result in fractured or broken bones, dislocated joints, or head trauma. Whether your slip and fall accident resulted in a rolled ankle or a broken arm, you deserve full compensation according to Texas law.Carabin Shaw Premises Liability Lawyers in Laredo
If you are searching for an attorney to represent your Laredo premises liability claim, contact the team of Carabin Shaw today. For the past three decades, we have been the top Texas accident attorneys, winning millions of dollars in damages for victims statewide.
At Carabin Shaw, we are dedicated to:
- Providing quality representation for reasonable compensation
- Investigating the full details of your slip and fall injury
- Establishing liability for your premises liability injury
- Compiling a claim for the full extent of your losses
- Protecting your right to fair compensation in financial settlement negotiations
- Treating you and your family with the respect you deserve
- Standing up to negligent business owners and exploitive insurance companies
Our “client-first” approach has earned us the trust of the Laredo community. To hear from our previous clients, feel free to visit Carabin Shaw’s client reviews page.Schedule Your Free Case Review with a Carabin Shaw Accident Attorney
The team of premises liability lawyers at Carabin Shaw are proud to represent accident victims in Laredo. In order to ensure as many people can learn about our services as possible, we offer free case reviews to all victims of premises liability accidents.
During your free consultation, a Carabin Shaw accident lawyer will:
- Review any relevant documentation related to your damages
- Establish if you are eligible to file a premises liability claim
- Provide a rough estimate of what you can expect during the settlement process
- Make a plan for the next step of the filing process
- Answer your questions and concerns
To schedule your no-cost, no-obligation consultation with the Texas injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw, call our 24/7 English and Spanish-speaking office staff at 800-862-1260.