San Antonio Commercial Vehicle Accidents
To try and prove your accident and/or injury claim, the 18 wheeler or commercial company will make you jump through hoops. They make it extremely difficult whether it is handled through an insurance company or in-house.
You need a San Antonio lawyer with experience and knowledge to protect your rights and claim if you have been injured by an 18 wheeler, commercial truck or other commercial automobile.Commercial Vehicle Injury Accidents:
To make a living and to continue driving, drivers of semis, 18 wheelers, large trucks, buses, taxi cabs or other commercial trucks or autos depend on a clean driving record. They will likely stretch the truth, “forget”, or outright lie about what really happened to keep their job.
It is important to get auto accident police reports, get witnesses, take pictures of the scene if possible, and do whatever else possible to protect your rights in your auto and personal injury case.
Call Carabin Shaw at 210-222-2288 for a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury, serious injury, or wrongful death case if you were hit and injured by a commercial vehicle like a bus, an 18 wheeler, city owned vehicle, bobtail truck, cab, construction vehicle, police vehicle, cement mixer, or any other commercial type of vehicle.Auto Accident Tips
Crash / Accident scene:
- Call the police to investigate
- If anyone suffers an injury:
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Call an ambulance if necessary.
- Tell the officer investigating about the injury.
- Listen to the medical providers,
- Leave your vehicle, and the debris in the place it was in after the accident (unless it is causing a danger or a traffic hazard).
- Cooperate with the police, but only discuss the accident with the investigating officer, your doctors, your own insurance, and your lawyer.
- Keep track of anything said by the other driver.
- Obtain all identification information including the other driver’s name, address, driver's license number, license plate number of their automobile, insurance policy number and insurance phone number, and license plate of the rig and the trailer.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses.
- Advise the officer at the scene if the other driver appears intoxicated.
You can be certain that you are being represented by a great team of lawyers who strive to secure the financial compensation you deserve. As compassionate legal team, we stand at your side until justice is fully served.
Your choice in a lawyer matters if you or someone you know has been injured in a semi. Do not risk your right to financial compensation by failing to speak with a qualified, experienced, and skilled San Antonio truck accident lawyer.
- We have over two decades of legal experience: We use that knowledge to the best of our client’s advantage.
- Our legal representation is affordable. We do not demand up-front legal fees until after we secure a recovery and we have free initial consultations.
Victims injured by negligent truck drivers or their trucking companies have rights. We believe pursuing justice aggressively on behalf of our clients not only to hold irresponsible parties for their actions, but so victims can receive adequate compensation.
We do not back down once we accept a case. To best protect our clients, we go the extra mile. You can trust our San Antonio Semi-truck accident lawyers to look out for your interest because of our experience and a thorough knowledge of personal injury laws.
Call us today to get started
Our lawyers are ready to provide you with experienced representation, if you or someone you know has been injured by a semi-truck accident. Our lawyers have the experience and knowledge to get you the compensation you need, and the justice you deserve. If you’ve been injured or involved in a semi-truck accident, we encourage you to contact us at 210-222-2288.