San Antonio Dog Bite Lawyers
The state of Texas is a leader in dog bite injury fatalities. Of the 25-40 dog bite fatalities that occur in the United States every year, a significant percentage occur in our home state. Between 2005 and 2013, 34 Texans were killed as a result of a dog attack. The vast majority of dog bite fatalities in the city of San Antonio are children under five and the elderly.
Many dog bite victims are not killed during the attack but may suffer long-term scarring, infection, nerve damage, or other traumas from their injuries. These long-lasting effects of San Antonio dog bites can alter a person’s quality of life, leaving them with years of suffering solely because of a dog owner’s moment of negligence.Carabin Shaw Is Dedicated to Protecting the Rights of Dog Bite Victims
Accident victims in the state of Texas have the option of filing a personal injury claim within two years of their injury to recover the full cost of physical, financial, and emotional damages they have suffered. If you or a loved one have suffered a dog bite in San Antonio, it is imperative that you begin filing your personal injury lawsuit as soon as possible to stand the best chance of recovering the full cost of your losses.
Since our founding by attorney James Shaw, we have passionately defended accident victims throughout the San Antonio area. Our thirty years of specializing in personal injury law and practical experience representing dog bite injury cases have resulted in hundreds of dog bite injury victims receiving the financial settlement they deserve.
We are proud to offer dog bite injury victims and their families:
- High quality representation refined over our three decades practicing Texas law
- Individualized consultations to compile a personal injury claim that best suits your needs
- The option of working with bilingual attorneys and office staff
- The peace of mind knowing that we will protect your best interests from big insurance companies
- Respect, courtesy, and diligence throughout the financial settlement process
The personal injury lawyers at Carabin Shaw are the best option for dog bite injury victims in the San Antonio area. However, don’t take our word for it: Carabin Shaw’s client reviews can attest to our client’s satisfaction in our representation.What Is a “Contingent-Fee Contract”?
The dog bite injury lawyers of Carabin Shaw offer all our clients contingent-fee contracts. This means that your attorney’s compensation is contingent upon the amount of your final settlement. The higher the settlement your attorney is able to negotiate for you, the more they will be compensated (since your attorney’s legal fees will be paid as a portion of your financial settlement, not an up-front cost).
Contingent-fee contracts benefit dog bite victims and their families in two ways:
- Because you are not required to pay up-front legal fees, you can pursue your right to fair compensation without worry of incurring expensive legal fees.
- Your attorney is motivated to do their absolute best in settlement negotiations, both because we believe that accident victims like you have a right to a fair settlement and because our attorneys’ legal fees depend on their performance.
When you hire a Carabin Shaw injury lawyer, it is guaranteed: you don’t pay unless we win. No amount of financial insecurity should stand in the way of dog bite injury victims like you taking advantage of their legal rights.Schedule Your Free Consultation With Our San Antonio Dog Bite Lawyers
Are you searching for representation for your dog bite injury lawsuit? We are proud to offer no-cost, no-obligation initial consultations for San Antonio dog bite victims and their families. During your consultation, we will review the details of your dog bite injury and begin planning next steps.
To schedule your case review with the personal injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw, contact our 24/7 English and Spanish-speaking office staff toll-free at 800-862-1260.