Slip and Fall Cases in San Antonio Texas
Have you suffered a slip and fall in San Antonio? Slip and fall injuries can lead to severe injuries such as broken bones, concussions, internal bruising or bleeding, or spinal trauma. Treatment for these injuries can cause long-lasting financial losses, affecting not only the victim but their families and loved ones. However, San Antonio injury attorneys can help slip and fall injury victims receive fair compensation for their physical, financial, and emotional losses.What Is a “Slip and Fall” Injury Claim?
A slip and fall injury is exactly how it sounds: injuries incurred from a slip or a fall. However, in practice, this definition can be applied to a wide variety of slips, trips, and falls, all ranging in severity. In order to have grounds for a slip and fall case in Texas, your accident must have been caused by another’s negligence.
For example, you would be eligible to file a slip and fall injury lawsuit if:
- You were tripped by a loose step a business owner failed to repair
- You fell when a faulty elevator your building owner did not properly maintain suddenly jolted
- You tripped over boxes obstructing the aisles of your local grocery store
- You slipped on slippery sidewalk because the proprietors of the local pool did not hang warning signs near danger areas
What these examples all have in common is that the business owner or proprietor failed to ensure the reasonable safety of their visitors and/or customers. It is the moral and legal right of any business or property to ensure safe conditions for their invited guests. If you were injured by another’s failure to meet this requirement, contact an attorney as soon as possible.How Can a San Antonio Injury Attorney Help?
Are you curious if your slip and fall injury entitles you to any legal options? Are you interested in seeking representation for your claim but hesitant to incur legal fees on top of your growing medical debt? If so, scheduling a consultation with a local injury lawyer can quell your fears and inform you of the full extent of your legal options.
In theory, Texas law protects the right to fair compensation for accident victims and their families. In practice, however, the defendant’s representation or big insurance companies may prevent victims from seeing the compensation they deserve. For this reason, you need an experienced injury lawyer on your side. Begin your search by finding San Antonio lawyers who specialize in personal injury law and have experience in slip and fall injury cases. The more success an attorney has had representing similar cases, the more likely they are to negotiate a fair settlement for your claim.Contact the Texas Personal Injury Lawyers at Carabin Shaw
Have you suffered a slip and fall injury due to the negligence of a business proprietor, landlord, employer, or property owner? If so, the injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw can help you see the justice you deserve. We are dedicated to:
- Accurately assessing your slip and fall injury claim
- Thoroughly investigating the circumstances of your slip and fall accident
- Establishing that the proprietor/property owner’s negligence caused your accident
- Filing all documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring your rights are protected throughout settlement negotiations
- Serving the best interests of San Antonio accident victims and their families
- Providing thoughtful, respectful service during this difficult time
To learn more about our prior experience representing slip and fall injury victims, visit Carabin Shaw’s client reviews page. Call our 24/7 English and Spanish-speaking staff toll-free at 800-862-1260 to schedule your free initial consultation with a Carabin Shaw injury attorney.