Trucking Accident Attorneys Representing Victims Along Route 377
Every year, hundreds of people are injured in trucking accidents across Texas highways. Truckers drive long hours and can be fatigued or distracted, and it takes all of one second for a devastating accident to occur. In Junction, Texas, it is fairly common to share the road with 18 wheelers on Route 377. Have you or a loved one been injured in a truck accident? Are you wondering, “Where can I find trucking accident attorneys representing victims along Route 377?” Look no further than Carabin Shaw. Our 18 wheeler accident lawyers in Junction want to represent you.Trucking Accident Causes
18 wheeler accidents are caused by a variety of reasons. Common causes of trucking accidents include the following:
- Overloaded trucks
- Sleep deprivation
- Driver negligence or fatigue
- Poorly maintained trucks
- Lack of proper training
These accidents can result in horrific injuries due to the weight and size of these trucks. Some common injuries include: broken bones, lacerations, head injuries, organ damage, and paralysis. Some accidents may even result in wrongful death. It is important to talk to a lawyer if your loved one wrongfully died in a trucking accident due to someone else’s actions.
Talk to our trucking accident lawyers in Junction at your earliest convenience, so we can start investigating the cause of the accident.Determining Fault in an 18 Wheeler Accident
When it comes to determining liability in a trucking accident, it is often difficult. Depending on the accident details, the liable parties may include:
- The truck driver - If a truck driver has violated traffic regulations or drove while distracted (such as while texting), they can be held accountable. If the truck driver is self-employed, the driver is also responsible for overloaded cargo and truck maintenance.
- Manufacturer - Sometimes accidents happen due to mechanical failures, such as brake failure or leaking radiator fluid. In these instances, the manufacturer might share responsibility along with the driver and trucking company.
- Cargo loader - If a truck is improperly loaded or overloaded, our Texas accident attorneys will hold the cargo loaders responsible for their actions.
- Trucking company - Some trucking companies overwork their employees by asking them to drive for longer hours than what is legal. According to federal law, property-carrying drivers have an 11-hour limit on the road. Truck companies may also practice negligent hiring or improperly train their drivers. Proving these negligent practices can be difficult. That is why it is important to contact one of our trucking accident lawyers in Junction.
Due to the complexities of 18 wheeler accidents, hiring an attorney is a necessity after an accident. Depending on the nature of your case, we can help you recover these damages:
- Medical costs and future medical costs
- Lost wages and future earnings
- Non-economic damages, such as mental anguish and pain and suffering
After an accident, trucking companies immediately get to work so that they can deny liability and pay you as little as possible. One of our 18 wheeler accident lawyers in Junction will examine the factors of the accident, determine what parties are at fault, and calculate how much the liable parties owe you. Our dedicated lawyers will work hard to make sure you get all of the compensation that is rightfully yours.Contact Carabin Shaw Today for a Free Initial Consultation
After a trucking accident, you may be wondering if you need an attorney. You should know that trucking companies will fight to make sure you get as little compensation as possible. Our Texas accident attorneys will hold the trucking company liable and make sure that you get fair compensation.
If you live in Junction, Texas and have been a victim in a trucking accident, please contact us. We have trucking accident attorneys representing victims along Route 377. Call us at 210-222-2288 for a free initial consultation.