Uber Injury Claims | Dallas Rideshare Accident Attorneys
Although rideshares in Dallas such as Uber and Lyft are convenient, they can also be legally complicated when you’re involved in a wreck with them. Whose insurance pays for what depends on a number of variables that changes for every case, which can be hard to navigate if you don’t have legal experience.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an Uber accident, you are most likely typing in your search bar, “Uber accident lawyer near me.” Working with Dallas rideshare accident attorneys can ease the burden of dealing with the legal process while also ensuring that you’re getting the compensation you rightly deserve.Types of Uber Accident Injuries
Rideshare accidents can lead to injuries ranging from mild to severe, and sometimes can alter the course of your life forever. The following are the types of injuries you may experience after a rideshare accident in Dallas:
- Whiplash - Whiplash is the name given to tendon, ligament, and muscle injuries that occur in the neck and back after a car accident. The impact of an accident often leads to a forceful “whipping” of the head backward and forward, which can be extremely painful and require a long recovery time.
- Head injuries - The force of a car wreck can lead to head injuries including traumatic brain injury (TBI), which, when severe, can affect you for the rest of your life. It’s important after a rideshare accident to visit a doctor or hospital. Head injuries, when not treated properly, can lead to serious problems and can be life-threatening. To learn more, talk to a car accident lawyer in Dallas.
- Broken ribs - One of the most common injuries in a car wreck is broken ribs. Although seat belts can save your life, the impact of an accident combined with the pressure of a seat belt can cause your ribs to break when your body is thrown forward with extreme force. If you think you have broken ribs, go to the hospital immediately.
- Broken bones - Your ribs aren’t the only bones that can break in a car accident. Wrecks often lead to broken arms, legs, back, spine, and more. Broken bones can affect your daily life.
- Internal bleeding - One reason that a doctor’s visit is so important after an accident is that some injuries may not be readily apparent, like internal bleeding. The blunt force of a wreck can cause internal organ damage, and internal bleeding can be a serious threat to your health if left untreated.
- Cuts and scrapes - The impact of a car wreck causes glass to shatter and your body to be tossed around the vehicle, which often results in cuts and scrapes. Most of these will heal quickly, but sometimes they can leave permanent scars.
- Psychological damage - The damage from car wrecks is not only physical, it can have long-lasting psychological impacts. Many car wreck victims are left with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which can haunt them for the rest of their lives.
No matter your type of injury, you should pursue compensation. A lawyer with experience in Uber injury claims can help you get the money you rightfully deserve. Below are the the elements you and your car accident lawyer in Dallas will have to prove to win your claim:
- The negligent party owed you a duty of care
- They breached that duty of care
- That breach of duty of care directly resulted in your damages
- The extent of your damages
To learn more about proving your case, talk to seasoned Dallas rideshare accident attorneys.Winning Your Claim: Free Initial Consultation
After a Dallas rideshare accident, you need an attorney on your side. Finding the right Uber accident lawyer is vital to winning your case. Carabin Shaw can be there for you. We know how to make rideshare companies pay for the damage they’ve done. Call us today for a free case review at 1-800-862-1260.