Uvalde Motorcycle Accident
If you have been injured in an accident in Uvalde or anywhere in Texas, you have legal rights.
It is well understood that most motorcycle accidents result in serious injuries, including head injuries, brain injuries, broken limbs, paralysis, and other tragic injuries.
The Carabin Shaw Law Firm can help those injured in accidents caused by negligent motorists including:
- Driver switching lanes into a motorcycle
- Driver turning in front of a motorcycle
- Driver running into a motorcycle at an intersection
- Driver driving and texting
- Drunk driver swerving
- Distracted drivers
- Driving at extreme high speeds for roadway conditions
- Driving under the influence of medications
- Driving while being fatigued
- Neglecting road signs and warnings
If you’ve been involved in a serious motorcycle accident caused by a negligent driver, Carabin Shaw may be able to help you receive fair compensation beyond that which is provided through insurance companies. At Carabin Shaw, every client is important and ever case matters.FREE CONSULTATION ▪ SE HABLA ESPAÑOL ▪ CONTACT US DAY OR NIGHT: 830.261.4614
The Carabin Shaw attorneys can give you the tranquility and peace of mind you need. We focus our attention on every client and every case and it is our mission to provide you with the results you need. Contact us today via email, by phone at 830.261.4614 or toll free at 1.800.862.1260.