Victims of Personal Injuries in Laredo Texas
Do you feel that you have a potential personal injury claim due to a vehicle accident, trucking accident, medical malpractice, or another type of accident that was not your fault? How about the right to legal representation for insurance company flaws? Or perhaps you simply want to speak with a professional about the validity of your Laredo Tx personal injury claim?
Personal injury can happen in many ways in Laredo, from a vicious dog attack to a motorcycle accident. There are many different ways that you could become the victim of personal injury, but the good news is that there are attorneys and law firms who specialize in helping people who have been injured due to the negligence of another party.
For over 20 years, the top Texas attorneys at Carabin Shaw have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients. If your injuries prevent you from going to work, playing with your children, or generally carrying on with your daily tasks, we will help you get a fair monetary award.
Our firm takes pride in the client-centered approach to the legal process that we employ. In keeping with this principle, we provide a free case review to anyone with questions about their case. We also use a contingent fee arrangement, so our clients can know what to expect in terms of costs and results.
In essence, this also means that if we win the case, we will receive a portion of the settlement, and if we lose, we will not receive any payment.What Rights do Victims of Personal Injuries in Laredo Texas Have?
If you have been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, or if you have been injured by a defective product, then you have certain rights under Texas law.
These rights include:
- The right to be compensated for your loss and damages
- The right to seek compensation from any insurance company that may be liable for your injuries
- The right to bring a claim against the person who caused your injury
- The right to bring a claim against their insurance carrier unless it can be shown that they acted intentionally or with gross negligence
You should be aware that there are many attorneys who handle personal injury cases in Laredo. However, not all of them have the experience and knowledge to win a case for you. It is crucial that you do your research before choosing the right expert for your case.
You are more likely to be awarded maximum compensation for your harm and monetary losses when you select an experienced attorney if:
- They know how the legal system works and possess expertise in the field of personal injury law.
- They have successfully represented clients in similar cases before, and are familiar with the most common types of injuries Laredo residents are often subjected to.
- They understand the strengths and weaknesses of your case and know how to utilize this knowledge to get you the best possible outcome.
The Carabin Shaw personal injury litigation practice has been providing services to the Laredo area since 1988. We have assisted hundreds of victims who have sustained severe injuries in obtaining the recompense they are due.
Contact our office by calling 800-862-1260 toll-free and speaking, in English or Spanish, with a representative about your case. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let us take care of your legal needs like we’ve assisted so many others before you. Read about their positive experiences with our firm by browsing through Carabin Shaw’s client reviews.