Why You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Austin
In large cities like Austin, the number of cars on the road can lead to minor or major accidents on a daily basis. If you are involved in an auto accident in Austin, it’s important to understand why you need an auto accident attorney in Austin .
In accidents that result in injury, contacting an experienced attorney should be a priority. Not only can an Austin car wreck attorney provide you with legal counsel throughout your claim, but their wealth of experience can ensure you receive compensation for the pain and suffering you have experienced from your auto accident.Why You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in Austin
Contacting an attorney for an initial evaluation is the best way to safeguard your right to obtaining restitution for your injuries and justice for your family. Some of the scenarios in which an experienced auto accident attorney in Austin can be necessary are:
- Any injury has been sustained
- Liability is unclear
- You are unclear of how to proceed with your case
- The police report that was made is not accurate, or fails to list important details
- You can not obtain the other driver’s insurance information
- The other party has presented you with a lawsuit
- The settlement offered to you for your claim is too low
- The insurance company denies your claim
- Handle the insurance companies: Insurance companies have a wealth of resources and legal contacts at their disposal. They will discourage the use of an attorney to defend your case and do their best to make sure you settle for less than you deserve for injuries and damages, and deny any claim they can to prevent them from losing money. Reasons such as these are why you need an auto accident attorney in Austin that has years of experience fighting and winning cases for their clients.
- Establish liability: Establishing liability plays a crucial part in determining how much compensation, if any, will be awarded to which party. An attorney has the resources and legal knowledge necessary to conduct investigations to determine liability. Without an attorney, obtaining legal documents, medical records, and other forms of evidence can be hard to come by.
- Save you time: The aftermath of an auto accident can weigh heavy on anyone involved. The research and time it takes to build a foundation for a solid claim takes time, research and dedication. An experienced attorney understands this and will work hard on your claim while you take the time to recover after your accident.
- Provide legal counsel: An attorney will give you the choice to be as removed or involved in your case as you want. An attorney is a valuable source to have should you have any questions about legal documents, terms or other circumstances pertaining to your case.
- Get you compensation: Hiring an attorney is the best way to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for the costs you have incurred due to your accident.
The team of experienced attorneys at Carabin Shaw have decades of experience fighting for clients involved in Austin auto accidents. We understand that your time is valuable, and we will work around the clock to build a case that ensures you receive the compensation you deserve for the pain, injuries, and losses you have experienced.
If you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident in the Austin area, don’t hesitate to call the Carabin Shaw team for a free consultation toll free 800-862-1260 or locally at 512.832.1101, and feel free to visit our offices in person located at 111 Congress Ave #500, Austin, TX 78704.
1609 Shoal Creek Blvd #100
Austin, TX 78701