Dallas’ Trusted Attorneys for Third-Party Construction Site Accident Claims
The Texas Department of Transportation urges motorists to prioritize safety when traveling through the state's hundreds of active construction zones. There were more than 25,000 automobile accidents in Texas work zones in 2022, resulting in 205 deaths and 788 serious injuries.
With close to two dozen active projects in the Dallas area, it is no surprise that construction zones are the most common cause of accidents in the city. Unfortunately, even though your employer is responsible for your safety, others on the job site may not be. These incidents can lead to property damage, injuries, and even fatalities. It is crucial to seek legal advice from trusted lawyers for third-party construction accidents so you can protect your rights.Understanding Third-Party Construction Zone Accident Claims
Construction zones can be chaotic places with heavy machinery, narrow lanes, unclear signage, or plain negligence. In certain situations, the involved parties may file a third-party claim against another party responsible for the accident.
Third-party construction zone accident claims in Dallas arise when an injured person seeks compensation from someone other than their employer or co-worker if they are injured on the job. These claims typically involve parties such as subcontractors, equipment manufacturers, and drivers of vehicles passing through the construction area.
If you are unsure whether or not you have a valid third-party construction zone accident claim, our team of trusted lawyers will assess your case and let you know the steps you can take to recover compensation for your injuries. Meet with a qualified lawyer today to get started. Dial 800-862-1260 toll-free to book a free consultation. Our English- and Spanish-speaking staff answer calls 24/7.What Our Dallas Construction Accident Attorneys Can Do For You
Navigating the complexities of third-party construction zone accident claims can be an overwhelming task. A skilled Carabin Shaw personal injury attorney who specializes in these cases can provide invaluable assistance in various ways:
- Identifying liable parties: A legal expert can carefully investigate the accident scene and circumstances surrounding it to determine who is responsible for your injuries.
- Negotiating with insurance companies: Our Dallas injury lawsuit experts will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Building a strong case of evidence: They will collect evidence and testimony from witnesses that prove negligence or wrongdoing on behalf of the responsible party.
- Filing necessary paperwork: Filing a claim requires strict adherence to laws and regulations surrounding personal injury cases. Our attorneys will ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed and submitted within the allotted time frame.
- Representing you in court: Our firm of lawyers provides powerful legal advocacy for accident victims in Dallas and will represent you in court and fight for the optimal outcome on your behalf.
- Faulty equipment: If a construction worker is injured due to faulty machinery or equipment, they may file a third-party claim against the equipment manufacturer for product liability.
- Negligent operation by subcontractor: In a situation where a subcontractor's negligence causes an accident, such as one worker failing to secure a load, resulting in injury to another worker, the injured worker can file a third-party claim against the negligent subcontractor.
When facing complex legal matters in Texas, many turn to the experienced Dallas attorneys at Carabin Shaw for guidance and representation. With over 30 years of experience, our firm has the local knowledge and resources to handle even the most challenging legal cases.
Not only is our firm a Google 5-star rated law firm, but we also have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Carabin Shaw's client reviews provide further insight into our reputation. Don’t hesitate, call today to get answers to your third-party construction accident claim questions.
For more information: