El Paso Tx Child Sexual Abuse Attorneys
Our Texas personal injury attorneys at Carabin Shaw are a team of highly qualified lawyers who have dedicated decades of time and effort advocating on behalf of victims of child sexual abuse in El Paso Texas. Child sexual abuse is a despicable crime, and our group of attorneys is prepared to bring any responsible party to justice if you suspect that your child is a victim of sexual abuse in a daycare or child care facility.When Would I Need the Expertise of an El Paso Child Injury Lawyer?
When a child summons up the courage to disclose the abuse, it is important to believe the child because research shows that children seldom lie about sexual abuse allegations. Equally important is understanding the warning signs of sexual abuse.
Below are the physical and behavioral signs of sexual abuse:
- Physical signs of sexual abuse in children include bleeding, bruising, itching, or frequent discomfort near the genital region.
- Parents need to be aware of the behavioral signs of sexual abuse. Although these could include a myriad of symptoms, the most common are withdrawal from normal activities, depression, anxiety, loss of appetite, fear of certain people or places.
If your child manifests any of the signs and symptoms of sexual abuse, it is critical to get in contact with a legal expert, so they can pursue justice on your behalf.
Our El Paso Tx child sexual abuse attorneys are prepared to evaluate your case by offering an initial, no-fee consultation.How an Attorney Can Help if You Suspect Child Care Abuse In El Paso
If your child has communicated with you that they have been improperly touched by an individual at their daycare or you suspect abuse, it is natural to want to take the matter into your own hands immediately; however, this could be dangerous and can actually hinder a potential case.
Hiring a legal expert can be the safest and most advantageous option if you suspect your child has been victimized by a daycare employee. Our law firm can help you in the following ways:
- A child injury attorney will work with law enforcement to investigate potential liability on behalf of the daycare or child care institution. They will look for evidence of negligent hiring or negligent supervision.
- An attorney will also be able to subpoena (a legal process that forces an agency to hand over requested documentation) different types of evidence like surveillance footage or any documents that will strengthen your case.
- Daycare and child care facilities that have been accused of negligence rarely accept liability. They will hire a law firm to defend them. A child injury attorney will deal with the tedious task of speaking with the opposing legal team.
- Our legal experts will advocate passionately for your child to receive the maximum amount of compensation for pain and suffering. Our lawyers will seek financial compensation for medical expenses, counseling for mental trauma, loss of enjoyment of life, and even attorney fees.
At Carabin Shaw, we are dedicated to fighting for the rights of children who have been sexually abused by individuals in positions of power. We will hold both the abuser and the negligent daycare or child care facility accountable for the trauma experienced by your child.
If you suspect your child has been improperly touched or worse at a daycare facility, youth recreation program, summer camp, religious organization, or any other child care institution, we can help you seek the justice your child and your family deserve.
Begin your child’s journey toward justice and recovery by contacting us toll-free at 800-862-1260 to schedule a free, confidential case review. We are available 24/7 and can evaluate your case in English or Spanish.