El Paso Wrongful Death
Wrongful death happens when a person dies because of the negligence or misconduct of another person.
Surviving family members face many problems, even hardship, after a wrongful death:
- How do you pay bills without the income of the deceased, especially if they were the primary breadwinner? Will you lose your home?
- How do you do all of the things the deceased did like car maintenance, housework, yard work, house repair, child care, or elder care?
- How do you move forward with a life you could not have prepared for?
- How do you cope with the sudden stress of a major life-change that affects everyone and everything in your family?
- No one can undo your loss or change what happened, but it’s still important to hold the wrongdoer accountable for the hurt they caused.
To Discover What Compensation Can Be Recovered From a Wrongful Death Accidents in Austin, TX, call us right away.
The attorneys at Carabin & Shaw have helped families get through just such situations. We understand the difficulties that come after such a loss and are sensitive to the concerns you may. We pledge to work with you to make sure that your rights are protected and that you and other family members get just and fair value for your tragic loss.
Free consultation ▪ Se Habla Español ▪ Contact us day or night: 915.779.2301
Carabin & Shaw represent clients in a variety of other types of injury and wrongful death cases, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, commercial trucking accidents and much more. Contact us today via email, or by phone at 915.779.2301 day or night.