Hobbs 18 Wheeler Accident
When you are involved in a trucking accident, it can change your life. Not only are you dealing with injuries and medical bills, but you’re having to live with the uncertainty that you may not receive the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been involved in an 18 wheeler accident in Hobbs, New Mexico, you need peace of mind.
At Carabin Shaw, we know how to deal with trucking companies, and we have the track record to prove it—we’ve won over $500,000,00 for our clients. If you work with a New Mexico 18 wheeler accident attorney at our firm, you can be confident that you’re in the best hands. Some people are uncertain whether hiring a lawyer is the best option—we can assure you that it is. Here are 5 reasons you need an attorney after an 18 wheeler accident in New Mexico.Why Work With an Attorney
- Case complexity — 18 wheeler cases are especially complicated. When you get into an accident with a truck, there are a number of potential liable parties, including the truck driver, the trucking company, a parts manufacturer, etc. Knowing who to pursue and why is difficult for anyone who is not an experienced attorney. Moreover, trucking accidents usually fall under both state and federal law, which means you need representation from a Hobbs truck injury lawyer who knows every applicable law.
- Even the playing field — Big trucking companies will have a legal team on their side, and they will do everything in their power to pay you as little as possible. If you want the compensation you deserve, you should enlist the help of legal professionals. A New Mexico 18 wheeler accident attorney can use their experience to guide you on how to communicate with insurance companies, properly file paperwork within the statute of limitations, and other important steps necessary for you to get the best results.
- Get the right evidence — During what’s known as the “discovery process,” Hobbs injury attorneys can legally request documents from the opposing party in order to build a case. This process is only advantageous when you have a lawyer who knows what evidence you need to prove liability and win your case.
- Assessing your damages — You know you deserve compensation, but knowing how much your accumulated damages are worth is best left to someone with ample experience. Otherwise, you may end up with significantly less than you deserve. In some cases, the true extent of a victim’s injuries is not known until long after the accident. That’s why your attorney will make sure you get a thorough medical examination, which will be an essential element in proving your damages.
- Peace of mind — Being injured in a truck accident is hard enough. Worrying about building a strong case for yourself with little legal experience can be overwhelming. The laws are complicated, the paperwork is daunting, and the 18 wheeler companies will be represented by an aggressive team of lawyers. Working with an expert in the legal field that you can trust is the best thing you can do for you and your family.
In an ideal world, trucking companies in Hobbs, New Mexico would willingly pay for the damage and suffering they cause. In reality, they will do everything they can to pay you much less than you deserve. When you’re up against big corporations, you need a Hobbs truck injury lawyer who will take a stand for you and your family. That’s us at Carabin Shaw. We want justice for victims, and we will not stop fighting until we get you what you deserve. Call us today, and speak with the New Mexico 18 wheeler accident attorney that’s right for you. Call us toll free at 1-800-862-1260 or locally at 915-779-2301.