10 Best Attorney Client Satisfaction
Google verifed reviews
BBB - Acredited Business A+
Texas Trial Lawyers Association
AVVO Rating - James Michael Shaw 10.0

Kenedy Rollover Accidents

Whether you realize it or not, every time you get behind the wheel of a vehicle, you can pose a potential danger to yourself as well as other drivers and pedestrians. A rollover accident is one of these possible dangers. Being involved in a rollover accident can be a traumatic and sometimes even a fatal event. Rollover accidents usually involve either one or multiple vehicles crashing in such a way that the momentum causes one or more of the vehicles to roll onto its side or roof. The most common causes of rollover accidents include distracted/negligent driving, drunk driving, and vehicle defects or malfunction. A victim of a rollover accident is more likely to sustain severe injuries from the collision than other types of crashes. This is because with every revolution of the car after impact, the chance of harm to driver and passenger increases as well. The roof and sides of a car are comparatively weak layers of protection that in most cases fail miserably as an effective buffer between harm and human. If you or someone you care about has been involved in a rollover accident in the Kenedy area, call a Carabin Shaw Kenedy rollover accident attorney today.

Some common injuries that may be endured in Kenedy rollover accidents are:

  • Head trauma
  • Neck and spinal cord injuries
  • Broken bones
  • Skin damage
  • Brain damage
  • In some cases, even death

The experienced attorneys at Carabin Shaw can help you file a personal injury claim and help you obtain the compensation you need to recover from these injuries and rebuild your life in the case of any Kenedy rollover accidents.

Proving liability in a rollover accident can be difficult to determine, especially if proper protocol at the scene of the accident is ignored or overlooked by responsible parties. The cause of the accident may have been the direct result of a vehicle defect, a negligent or inattentive driver, a poorly maintained road, and threatening weather conditions, to name a few. At Carabin Shaw, chances are we have seen a case similar to yours in the past, and already have a firm grasp on what the best option is for you moving forward. Whatever the case may be, we are committed to advocating for the rights of the victim in order that they may recover the recompense they deserve.

At Carabin Shaw, the experienced rollover accident attorneys in the Kenedy area have the resources to hire qualified experts who will gather any and all necessary evidence in order to build your case and determine who is liable for the accident swiftly and effectively. Our Kenedy rollover accidents lawyers will work diligently to bring the responsible parties to justice and protect your rights. You have options in the wake of a collision, and you deserve to know them. We want to help you return to a normal life and minimize the inconvenience and confusion of navigating the legal aspects of your rollover accident claim.

Kenedy auto accidents can happen to anyone at any time. There are almost 3,500 citizens in Kenedy as of 2014. 75 percent of residents in the Kenedy region commute to and from work alone in a car. Almost the entire remaining 25 percent of drivers commute by carpool. Rollover accidents can happen at any time, especially when there are this many drivers on the road who depend on vehicles to live their day to day lives.

If you or a loved one has been involved in a rollover accident, contact the experienced attorneys at Carabin Shaw in Kenedy, Texas, and the surrounding region. Our lawyers are willing and able to evaluate your case and guide you through the process of filling your personal injury claim. Contact us via email, or call us today, toll free, day or night.

Visits with the Attorney are by appointment only. Main office San Antonio, Texas.

Client Reviews
We are very glad we called Carabin Shaw after our accident. We now recommend them to everyone. - Griselda S.
You want Carabin Shaw on your side after an accident. They were excellent. - Valerie S.
In our opinion, no one is better, Carabin Shaw is the Law Firm you want on your side after an accident. - Amanda G.
The attorneys and staff went out of their way to help us after our accident. Thank you Carabin Shaw. - Melinda F.
We did our research after our accident and chose Carabin Shaw. They were great. Highly recommend. Joel Y.