Pleasanton Car Wreck Accident
If you have suffered a personal injury as the result of a car wreck in Pleasanton, the legal team at Carabin Shaw has the experience to represent your needs after all types of car wrecks. The lawyers at Carabin Shaw will go the extra mile to make sure you receive the compensation and damages you deserve. We do this by keeping a dedicated Pleasanton car wreck attorney on staff, specifically designated for such cases. Call us so we can determine the best method of representation for you and your case.What Should You Do
Most people have no idea what to do when they are involved in a Pleasanton car wreck accident. The stress of such situations, even if you have not suffered serious physical injury, can prevent you from thinking clearly. Nonetheless, it is critical for you to do and say all the right things when speaking with any Pleasanton insurance company or court representatives. The ability to be clear and accurate during such conversations not only helps protect you; it may also preserve your legal rights and keep open certain types of legal remedy other victims unwittingly cut themselves off from.
The attorneys at Carabin Shaw will not let that happen to you. Even if it has been a few weeks and several conversations since your Pleasanton car wreck accident, we can help you sort through what was and was not said, and develop a strategy for getting your case from beginning to winning.
The following is a list of things our lawyers recommend you should do in the immediate aftermath of Pleasanton auto accidents:
- Call 911 and make sure you file a police or accident report. The Pleasanton officers who arrive at the accident scene can help you do this.
- Record information from the parties involved, such as names and insurance companies.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Only answer questions from the responding officer or your insurance agent.
- Do not give out any other information regarding the accident; the negligent party can use this information against you.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident until the police report has been completed.
- Always seek medical assistance, even if you do not think you have been injured. Make sure you get a medical opinion from a board-certified medical doctor.
- Make copies of all documentation of your doctor's visit.
If you are incapacitated, in too much pain, or your usual technological devices are harmed beyond use, you can still try to collect some of this information after the fact. Our attorneys and investigators in Pleasanton will also be there to help fill in any gaps of information.Damages and Compensation
Cases involving injury or death sustained from a Pleasanton car wreck accident typically award damages to the victim or the victim's family members. These awards can be applied to medical expenses, future medical care, lost wages, loss of future earning potential, loss of benefits, property damage, pain and suffering, and mental anguish.Call Carabin Shaw Today
Our lawyers have been helping families in Pleasanton recover from these and other losses for well over two decades. Apart from keeping a dedicated Pleasanton car wreck attorney on staff, we also offer free consultations to all incoming clients. This means we sit down with you, review the particulars of your case, ask a series of in-depth questions about your injury and medical history, and lay out a strategy for helping you recover from all aspects of your accident.
After you have heard how we plan to represent you and your interests, you can decide if we are the best option for you and your family, free of charge. Call us today, toll-free, day or night, at 800-862-1260.