Pleasanton Motorcycle Accident
If you have suffered a personal injury as the result of a motorcycle accident in Pleasanton, the team of Carabin Shaw has the experience to represent your legal needs in all types of motorcycle accidents. Carabin Shaw will go the extra mile to make sure you receive the compensation and damages you deserve.WHAT SHOULD YOU DO
Unfortunately, most people have no idea what to do when they are involved in a motorcycle accident. The stress alone, even if you have not suffered serious injury can prevent you from thinking clearly. It is critical for you to do and say all the right things because doing so will be important, not only to protect your emotional, physical, psychological, and financial well-being, but also to preserve your legal rights and remedies. The MOST important thing for you to do is take every available action to protect yourself and that not only includes doing and saying the right things, but also not doing and saying the wrong things!
- Call 911 and make sure you file a police or accident report.
- Record information from the parties involved such as names and insurance company.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Only answer questions from the responding officer or your insurance agent.
- Do not give out any other information regarding the accident; the negligent party can use this information against you!
- Do not leave the scene of the accident until the police report has been completed.
- Always seek medical assistance, even if you do not think you have been injured, make sure you get a medical opinion from a board certified medical doctor and make copies of your doctor's visit.
If you or family member has suffered a personal injury as the result of a motorcycle accident due to a negligent party, it is extremely important that you retain legal services immediately.
Carabin Shaw team has experienced personal injury attorneys dedicated to protecting your legal rights. Furthermore, Carabin Shaw will accept cases for clients on a contingency basis which means lawyer fees will be paid out of the damages and compensation you receive from your case. Personal injury from a motorcycle accident award damages to the victim or the victim's family members for Medical Expenses, Future Medical Care, Lost Wages, Loss of Future Earning Potential, Loss of Benefits, Property Damage, Pain and Suffering, Mental Anguish, Loss of Inheritance, Loss of Companionship, and Funeral Expenses.LEGAL REPRESENTATION
Carabin Shaw is here to help you with your case; will discuss your legal matter for free and without obligation in person or over the phone. Initial consultations are free! They have an experienced board certified team of attorneys to represent you or family members in motorcycle accident cases. Carabin Shaw provides their clients with comprehensive legal representation:
- Free Case Evaluation
- Free Police Reports on Your Auto Accident
- In Home and Hospital Visits For Your Convenience
- 24 Hour Legal Representation
- Spanish Speaking Attorneys and Staff
- Free Initial Consultation
- Personal Care and Attention For Your Legal Needs and Concerns
- Emergency Legal Assistance 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
IF YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT AND A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS SUFFERED A DEATH AS THE RESULT OF MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT, CONTACT CARABIN SHAW DAY OR NIGHT TOLL FREE AT 1.800.862.1260.