Pleasanton Hit and Run Accident
Have you been involved in a hit and run accident in Pleasanton? The team of Carabin Shaw has the experience to represent your legal needs in all types hit and run auto accidents. Carabin Shaw will make every effort to make sure you receive the compensation and damages you deserve.WHAT SHOULD YOU DO
Most people have no idea what to do when they are involved in a hit and run accident. The stress alone, even if you have not suffered serious injury can prevent you from thinking clearly. It is critical for you to do and say all the right things because doing so will be important, not only to protect your emotional, physical, psychological, and financial well-being, but also to preserve your legal rights and remedies. The most important thing for you to do is take every available action to protect yourself and that not only includes doing and saying the right things, but also not doing and saying the wrong things!
- Call 911 and make sure you file a police or accident report.
- Make sure you have current insurance information with you.
- Make sure you have uninsured motorist coverage and your policy covers hit and run accidents.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Only answer questions from the responding officer or your insurance agent.
- Do not answer any questions or make any statements without consulting your attorney.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident until the police report has been completed.
- Always seek medical assistance, even if you do not think you have been injured, make sure you get a medical opinion from a board certified medical doctor and make copies of your doctor's visit.
Injury or death sustained from hit and run accidents award damages to the victim or the victim's family members for Medical Expenses, Future Medical Care, Lost Wages, Loss of Future Earning Potential, Loss of Benefits, Property Damage, Pain and Suffering, Mental Anguish, Loss of Inheritance, Loss of Companionship, and Funeral Expenses.LEGAL REPRESENTATION
Carabin Shaw is here to help you with your case; will discuss your legal matter for free and without obligation in person or over the phone. Initial consultations are free! They have an experienced board certified team of attorneys to represent you or family members in a hit and run accident. Carabin Shaw provides their clients with comprehensive legal representation:
- Free Case Evaluation
- Free Police Reports on Your Auto Accident
- In Home and Hospital Visits For Your Convenience
- 24 Hour Legal Representation
- Spanish Speaking Attorneys and Staff
- Free Initial Consultation
- Emergency Legal Assistance 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
IF YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF A HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT OR A FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS SUFFERED A LOSS BECAUSE OF A HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT, CONTACT CARABIN SHAW DAY OR NIGHT TOLL FREE AT 1.800.862.1260.